At Christmas you can't miss out on visiting i many markets that there are in Campania, in all the provinces of our Region.
Between Naples, Caserta and the other cities of Campania, we can indulge ourselves among the craft stands with Christmas products and festivals with local gastronomic products.
Here are our tips!
This post in brief
- 1) Street food festival in Caserta: the StrEat Fest arrives at the Urban Park
- 2) Christmas markets in Naples at the Pietrarsa Museum with Santa Claus and many events
- 3) Christmas markets at Vomero in Naples: here in which streets
- 4) Christmas at the Park at the former Nato di Bagnoli base in Naples: free events, markets and cribs
- 5) Christmas village in Sant'Antonio Abate: in the natural park with a Ferris wheel and elf houses
- 6) The Christmas Valley in Torre del Greco with markets and many workshops
- 7) Christmas in Sorrento: markets, lights and events with M'illumino in winter