In the Robinson Park of the Mostra d'Oltremare of Naples, from 3 December 2021 and until 9 January 2022 will be set up The Magical Park of Santa Claus, organized by Alta Classe Lab, Fast Forward and Next Event.
It will be a very special place where children will fully immerse themselves in the magical atmosphere of Christmas. In fact, they will become little elves and will be able to take part in various activities.
This post in brief
Ne The Magical Park of Santa Claus set up at the Mostra d'Oltremare, children will be able to spend a day in the Christmas area and will be able to give vent to their creativity.
In fact, they will be able to collect their own sapling and then into the Creative laboratory they will be able to decorate it, they will be able to decorate the gingerbread man, they will be able to visit the house of Santa Claus and listen to his stories.
There will then be the post office where you can post the letter to Santa Claus and visit the beautiful toy factory.
Of course, adults will not be excluded because there will be too a food area where they can find many products, then again i Markets, the Polar Village with bears and penguins and the Christmas Circus.
Information on The Magical Park of Santa Claus
From December 3 to 9 January 2022
Mostra d'Oltremare, Viale John Fitzgerald Kennedy, 64
- Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 20:00
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 10: 00 to 21: 00
- 8, 25 and 26 December and 6 January from 10:00 to 21:00
- 24 and 31 December from 10: 00 to 14: 00
- 1 January from 11: 00 to 21: 00
- Full ticket 13 euro
- Reduced ticket 12 euros (children under 12)
- Free access for children from 0 to 3 years with the right to collect and decorate the tree
- Entrance to the Christmas Circus 1 euro subject to the purchase of the entrance to the Park and available only online