Monday May 16 2022 it will be an important day for the viability in Naples as regards the EAV company and because they will be there 26 more rides than the Circumvesuviana and because it will reopen the Castello di Cisterna station.
Good news, finally, on the transport side and a strengthening which will certainly improve traffic in the city and province, from this point of view, and will make the EAV service more efficient.
Before specifying in detail how the new races will work, we would like to point out a little curiosity: probably the Circumvesuviana train will become a Lego model.
The enhanced races of the Circumvesuviana
The company has announced that these new 26 races will be distributed in this way:
- 12 trips on the Naples-Pomigliano section;
- 6 trips on the Naples-Torre del Greco line via the Directional Center;
- 2 trips on the Naples-Poggiomarino line;
- 4 trips on the Naples-Ottaviano-Sarno line;
- 2 trips on the Naples-Nola-Baiano line.
Thanks to this enhancement, the service from Monday will include:
- 276 trips a day from Monday to Saturday;
- 192 runs on Sundays and public holidays.