Also for this year one of the most anticipated summer events of all time is renewed, namely the event Pompeii Theatrum Mundi which will take place from 17 June to 16 July 2022.
The event, now in its fifth edition, will take place in the suggestive location of Great Theater of the Archaeological Park of Pompeii and is organized by the Teatro Di Napoli - National Theater in collaboration with the Archaeological Park of Pompeii and the Campania Theater Festival.
In particular, there will be eight scheduled appointments that will range from the dance of José Montalvò, to the theater of Elena Bucci and Chiara Muti, from the classical tragedy of Jacopo Gassmann to the art of William Kentridge with the Symphony N.10 by Dmitry Sostakovic.
This post in brief
Here are the appointments scheduled for the fifth edition of Pompeii Theatrum Mundi:
17 and 18 June
- At 21: 00 GLORIA / Life is a party, it is the new work of Josè Montalvò. On stage 16 dancers who will be the protagonists of a special hymn to joy
24 and 25 June
- At 21: 00 Two Queens: Mary Stuart vs Elizabeth Tudor. It will be a dramaturgical elaboration interpreted by Elena Bucci and Chiara Muti, the two artists will play the role of the two queens, trapped in an eternal duel.
29 and 30 June
- At 21:00 scheduled Oh To Believe in another world, Symphony No. 10 by Dmitrij Sostakovic performed by the Luzerner Sinfonieorchester conducted by Maestro Michael Sanderling.
15 and 16 July
- 21 hours: 00 Iphigenia In Tauride
Information about Pompeii Theatrum Mundi
17, 18, 24, 25, 29, 30 June, 15 and 16 July 2022
Teatro Grande Pompei, in the Archaeological Park of Pompeii
21 hours: 00
- the individual prices of the shows can be consulted on site of the review and start from 16 euros
- 4 subscription 44 euro shows
Image source: La Repubblica