From the 18 28 2021 September will take place theArt Performing Festival al Castle of the Egg a NAPLES, an annual event it hosts international and national artists who deal with performance art.
The review is curated by Gianni Nappa and foresees projections and videos by many artists. The choice to host the exhibition inside the Castle's prisons is symbolic as it refers to the lack of freedom suffered due to the pandemic.
This year it also hosts "Memento Vivere, a work that will end in 20 years"by Kyrahm, Mariaelena Masetti Zannini and Julius Kaiser. This is the highlight of the whole event. A very interesting project that we will read in detail in the following program.
This post in brief
The program of the Art Performing Festival
From the 18 to the 28 September
Solo exhibition of Lucio DDTART.
The exhibition will be inaugurated at 17.30 pm on September 18th, with "Memento Vivere, a work that will end in 20 years". On this occasion, there will be parents and children who will have to tell each other and tell each other everything, so that in 20 years, those who remain will be able to tell memories, losses, successes, failures, nostalgia and much more than the pact made on this occasion. This project will also be carried around in the rest of Italy and in other areas of the world.
At 19.00 one video review.
It will be Monica Marioni with Manuele Mascheroni and Gianni Nappa at 17.00 pm with "Let me go".
It will be the turn of Salvatore Donatiello in "Purifying procession" at 17.00.
At 12:00 the performance of Morena Rossi with "We can be free", while at 17.00 it will be the turn of Massimiliano Manieri WAP II edition.
Loredana Iafrate presents “Connessioni 2” at 11.00.
IV Video Review "Teresa Mangiacapra"
- "Human rights observation camps in Honduras" - Human rights (1'17 ")
- "Universal Declaration of Human Rights" - Human Rights (6'10 ")
- "My father's Naples" by Alessia Bottone (Italy) - Short film with a literary flavor (20'00 ")
- "PLASTIC. AFFECTIVE MEMORY AND WASTE "by Alina Tofan (Romania) - Focus Ambiente (2'48")
- "Vertebre 2021" by Bibiana La Rovere (Italy) - Poetic act (7'50 ")
- "FUTURE? children look at us "by Alma Carrano (Italy) - Focus Environment (1'58")
- "It ain't over until it's over # 2" by Johannes Deimling (Germany)
2020performancepart of: PAS | Performance Art Studies # 70location: art hall, culture center, Rehlovice, Czechiaphotos: Monika Deimling - Human rights (16'20 ")
- "My name is Sami" by Daniela Lucato (Italy) - Human rights (3'45 ")
- "Sabotage" by Jean-Michel Rolland (France) - Human rights (2'34 ")
- "Journey around a daisy 2020" by Gianluca Capozzi (Italy) - Focus Ambiente (6'13 ")
- "/ Dis'tantse / 2021" by Soprano Niki Lada (Greece) and Electroacoustic Composer and Performer Alessia Damiani (Italy) - Human rights (11'10 ")
- "Egovirulento 2020" by Tiziana Salvati (Italy) - Human rights (2'04 ")
- "Affordance" by Jean-Michel Rolland (France) - Focus Ambiente (5'46 ")
- "Asphyxia teaser" by Alina Tofan (Romania) - Focus Ambiente (0'19 ")
- "VIRUS" by Flavio Sciolè (Italy) - Human rights (4'48 ")
- "Betwixt and Between - 2018" by Robert Ladislas Derr (USA) - Human rights (1'03 ")
- "MY SALENTO 2010" by Helen Spackman (GB / Ita) - Focus Environment (11'12 ")
- "Unprecedented No More" by Ginny Sykes (USA) - Human rights (5'27 ")
- "Dell'Aiora" by Mina D'Elia (Italy) - Focus Environment (10'00 ")
- "Mother Land 2020" by Marilena Vita (Italy) - Focus Environment (5'06 ")
- "Tvá mysl se podobá řece - Your mind is like a river (Vltava)" by Jana Kasalova (Czech Republic) Focus Ambiente (6'42 ")
- "Fluidum" by Jana Kasalova (Czech Republic) - Focus Environment (3'30 ")
- "7ConcertiIn7Days" by Francesca Chialà (Italy) - Human rights (40'02 ")
Information on the Art Performing Festival
from the 18 to the 28 September 2021
Low prisons of the Castel dell'Ovo
Contacts and info
Photo source: Art Performing Festival Facebook page