The fantastic appointment with Artecinema 2019 in Naples is renewed: free documentaries and short films are scheduled for the 24th edition of the International Film Festival on Contemporary Art!
The 9 edition of 2019 was inaugurated on Wednesday Artecinema, the International Film Festival on contemporary art curated by Laura Trisorio. After the pay-show on Wednesday at the Teatro San Carlo the Festival will continue in the 11, 12 and 13 days at Augusteo Theater of Naples with completely free admission.
The initiative, which has also received recognition from the President of the Republic, has been repeated for several years and every year always attracts a wider audience. The Festival aims to promote contemporary art involving guests in the vision of documentaries, shorts focusing on the work of the greatest artists and photographers on the international scene.
All films shown during the event will be in original language with simultaneous translation in headphones and very often they will be interspersed with meetings with registers and artists who will intervene to present the films.
Friday October 11
- 16 hours: 00 Daniel Spoerri - This Movie is a Gift
- 17 hours: 30 The Life of the Artwork
- 18 hours: 45 Vasarely, illusion pour tous
- 20 hours: 00 Rebecca Horn - Glowing Core
- 21 hours: 00 The Greenaway Alphabet
- 22 hours: 30 Kusama Infinity
Saturday October 12
- 16 hours: 00 James Turrell. Heaven on Earth
- 17 hours: 00 Mario Botta: beyond space
- 16 hours: 45 Bauhaus Spirit
- 20 hours: 45 A Touching Sight
- 21 hours: 15 Gettys: The World's Richest Art Dynasty
- 23 hours: 00 Plakat - The birth of modern advertising
Sunday October 13
- 16 hours: 00 Hitler against Picasso and the others
- 17 hours: 45 Love, Cecil
- 19 hours: 45 Stefano Cerio - Aquila
- 20 hours: 00 ART21 - Kara Walker & Jason Moran: Sending Out a Signal
- 20 hours: 10 ART21 - Kevin Beasley's Raw Materials
- 20 hours: 30 ART21 - Olafur Eliasson: Become Your Own Navigator
- 20 hours: 35 ART21 - Luchita Hurtado: Here I Am
- 21 hours: 00 Botero
- 22 hours: 40 Renzo Piano: the architect of light
For all other information and details see complete program.