+++ The extraordinary evening opening of the Museo e Real Bosco di Capodimonte on Friday 18 November 2022, from 19.30 to 22.30 has been CANCELED +++
Those booked on the guided tour of contemporary art by Le Nuvole will be able to request a refund by writing an email to the following address [email protected]
The Museum and Real Bosco di Capodimonte in Naples is preparing to welcome a new event, that is the extraordinary evening opening on Friday 18 November 2022, from 19:30 to 22:00 with last entry at 21:30.
It will be a special appointment, thanks to which you can visit the wonderful collections, the Royal Apartments and the three current exhibitions at the Museum, all with a special ticket at a cost of only 2 euros.
Furthermore, you can participate in the guided tour organized by the Cultural Association Clouds, it will be a journey that will lead you to discover the techniques and materials that inspire the artists in their works.
To make everything even more impressive there will be piano music by M ° Rosario Ruggiero and by the performance of the actors of the Arcoscenico Company.
This post in brief
Current exhibitions at the Museum
Currently there are three exhibitions that can be visited at the Capodimonte Museum with a single entrance ticket, namely:
- Savior Emblem until 29 January 2023. 10:00-17:30, last admission 17:00
- Beyond Caravggio. A new story of painting in Naples until 7 January 2023. 10:00-17:30, last admission 17:00
- Flavio Favelli. Interior with marble until 27 November 2022. 10:00-17:30, last admission 17:00
In addition to these you can visit the Farnese Collection, Contemporary Art, The Arts in Naples and many others.
Information on the evening opening in Capodimonte
November 18, 2022
Capodimonte Museum, Via Miano 2 Naplesi
- Daytime opening from 8:30 to 19:30
- Extraordinary evening opening from 19:30 to 22:00
- Evening ticket from 19:30 2 euros
- Full ticket 12 euro
- Reduced ticket 2 euro (for citizens of the European Union aged between 18 and 25 years of age (up to and including the day of their 25th birthday).
Information about the event
- Where: Museum of Capodimonte, Naples
- When: Friday 18 November 2022, from 19:30 to 22:00
- Ticket: €2