At the historic center of Naples the Sicut Sagittae Baroque Music Festival: concerts with seventeenth-century music are scheduled!
From 9 October to 7 November 2020 will take place in Historic center of Naples the fifth edition of the Sicut Sagittae Baroque Music Festival.
In particular, the event will take place in the Culture center Domus Ars by Carlo Faiello in via Santa Chiara 10 and will give all guests present unique moments on the notes of seventeenth-century music with absolute modern performances.
The program for this new edition of the Sicut Sagittae Baroque Music Festival, organized by Il Canto di Virgilio in collaboration with the Neapolitan Chapel Association and Antonio Florio is really rich with the Motets for the Treasure of San Gennaro by Francesco Provenzale, a concert in collaboration with the Spanish Consulate and the Cervantes Institute in Naples and much more.
To attend the events is mandatory to make a reservation.
Here is the program of events for the fifth edition of the Sicut Sagittae Baroque Music Festival:
- 9 October 2020 at 20:00: Domus Ars, Ninna Nanna Pino De Vittorio voice
- 10 October 2020 at 20:00 Francesco Provenzale: Motets for two different voices, Port de Voix Complex, organ and conducted by Angelo Trancone.
- 16 October 2020 at 20:00: L'Amour Captif, Music by Cécile Chaminade, Leslie Visco soprano, Francesco Caramiello, piano
- 6 November 2020 at 20:00: Domenico Scarlatti with Cantatas and Sonatas
- 7 November 2020 at 20:00: The circulation of instrumental music between Italy and Austria in the XNUMXth century Alchemical Music