At the start first edition of Campania Libri Festival in Naples, the cultural review will take place from September 29th to October 2th 2022 in the spaces of the suggestive Royal Palace of Naples and beyond.
There will be on the program important guests as great protagonists of the national and international literary panorama. The appointments will be ad free entry and will be curated by Massimo Adinolfi. You will be able to participate in presentations of new editorial publications, performative workshops, targeted lessons e unpublished thematic itineraries.
This post in brief
Who the Campania Libri Festival will be dedicated to
The first edition of the Campania Libri Festival which will take place in Naples will be dedicated to the memory of writer Raffaele La Capria.
As desired by the artistic director, Ruggero Cappuccio, during the days of the Campania Libri Festival, some pages, the most significant ones, of Raffaele La Capria's novels will be read, and there will be a conference on the author in collaboration with the Naples Theater , National Theater.
Meeting with Zerocalcare at the preview of the Festival
A new comic book by Zerocalcare, No Sleep Till Shengal, who recounts his experience in Iraq with the Ezida community of Shengal. The author will be present in the preview of the Campania Libri Festival which will take place on September 19th at the Politeama Theater, but unfortunately all reservations are already sold out.
Here are some of the most important events scheduled, but we invite you to consult the complete calendar inserted at the end of the paragraph.
- 10:30 the actor Marco Bonini presents The art of experience (ed. La nave di Teseo). At Spazio Sibilla - Royal Palace of Naples
- 11: 00-11: 50 - Public reading in Naples: new alliances, resources and skills. At the Sala del Camino delThe National Library of Naples
- 12: 00-13: 15 - “Your date today is with a stone demon”. Meeting with Silvio Perrella, author of Petraio (the ship of theseus). With Chiara De Caprio. At Spazio Colapesce - Royal Palace of Naples,
- 17:00 the singer-songwriter Pacifico presents Me and my family of barbarians (ed. La nave di Teseo). At Spazio Guarracino - Royal Palace of Naples
- 12.30 pm Francesco Sarcina, frontman of Le Vibrations presents Nel Mezzo (published by Sperling & Kupfer). At Spazio Guarracino - Royal Palace of Naples
- 17.15 pm the singer-songwriter Nina Zilli presents The Last of Seven (ed. Rizzoli). At Spazio Guarracino - Royal Palace of Naples
- 10: 30-11: 30 - I learned how to manage the rain in the summer. Meeting with Elisabetta De Sio, author of I learned how to manage the rain in summer by the school reference association. At Spazio Colapesce - Royal Palace of Naples.
- 17.30 pm Dacia Maraini, writer, essayist and president of the Elsa Morante Prize, presents Meridiano Maraini, the prestigious collection of her novels and short stories (ed. Mondadori). At Spazio Sibilla - Royal Palace of Naples
- 10.30 am Luca Trapanese and Francesca Vecchioni present Adventures from underneath (ed. Salani) - at Sala Rari - National Library of Naples
- 17.30 Meeting Building worlds with Elisabetta Gnone, creator of the universe of Fairy Oak, a series of fantasy novels, and Mariagrazia Mazzitelli, director of the Salani publishing house, specialized in the publication of children's literature. At the Reading Room - National Library of Naples.
How to participate
The events are free to the public and in order to access the meetings it is necessary to complete the booking on Official site. However, even if you fail to book, the organizers do know that you will still be able to enter.
Information on Campania Libri Festival
from 29 September to 2 October 2022
- Royal Palace of Naples, Piazza del Plebiscito, 1, 80132 Naples NA
- National Library of Naples, Piazza del Plebiscito, 1, 80132 Naples NA
- Cloister of San Marcellino and Festo, Via Bartolomeo Capasso, Naples, NA
- Other locations in the program
From 10.00 to 22.00; Friday 30 September closing time is at 20.00