City & Bus, the free app for iPhone and Android that allows you to find out the timetables of Naples buses, view the stops and much more!
Have you chosen to move around the city using public transportation? In this case, in the morning you will have to get up early to wait for the coach at the stop. How long do you usually wait? Far too much. Some stops have an electronic sign that shows you the time of arrival of the buses, but others (most) do not.
You own a device Android or a iPhone? So, moving to Naples will be really simple, just a tap! We at Napolike advise you to immediately download the application City & Bus (for Android it's called Gira Naples), a title developed by the team of the lusi lab of the Federico II University of Naples.
Our Customers tested City & Bus several times and we were more than satisfied with it. Here are the main features of the app:
- View on map all the stops and the location in real time of the Neapolitan public transport.
- Knowing lines and estimates of the arrival of the vehicles on a selected stop.
- View the nearest stops or in a particular street / area.
- Display sites of tourist interest nearby, organized into categories or selectable by area.
- Read historical-cultural information enriched by photo galleries for a specific Neapolitan tourist site.
With your smartphone in your hands you can immediately understand what is missing at the arrival of the bus and even schedule the morning outings. Goodbye unnecessary racing and, above all, you can leave early exits to try not to lose the bus.
The application is completely participation and can be downloaded from the Play Store (Android) and App Store (iOS).