Il 27 January a truly important international anniversary is celebrated every year, namely the Holocaust Memorial Day, to commemorate all the victims ofHolocaust.
The choice of the day is not accidental, because on January 27, 1945 the troops of theRed Army they released the Auschwitz concentration camp.
And precisely on the occasion of this celebration, the wonderful San Carlo Theater of Naples will host a concert, right not to forget this day.
This post in brief
The time of the end - Four lives in the Görlitz apocalypse
Thursday January 27, 2022 at 19:00 pm at Court Theater of the Royal Palace of Naples there will be a special concert organized in honor of the Holocaust Memorial Day and it will be called The time of the end. Four Lives in the Gorlitz Apocalypse.
The quartet that will perform on stage for the public will consist of:
- Gabriele Pieranunzi to the violin;
- Gabriele Mirabassi on the clarinet;
- Silvia Chiesa to the cello;
- Maurizio Baglini on the piano.
The work they will play was performed for the first time by the author and by three inmates on January 15, 1941 in Görlitz German concentration camp. To make everything even more suggestive there will be the narrator of Guido Barbieri.
Information on Concerto per la Memoria at the San Carlo
January 27 2022
San Carlo Theater, Naples
19 hours: 00
- Stalls 1: full 45 euros, reduced by 10% 41 euros, reduced by 15% 38 euros
- Stalls 2: full 35 euros, reduced by 10% 32 euros, reduced by 15% 30 euros
- Stalls 3: full price € 30, reduced by 10% € 27, reduced by 15% € 26, young people under 30 € 15