Return theevent dedicated to energy green e smart at the Mostra d'Oltremare in Naples with 3 days from 24 to 26 March 2022. We are talking about EnergyMed, the most important event in the sector and this year is entirely dedicated to "Green revolution and ecological transition".
In the wake of the innovations related to the PNRR, the National Recovery and Resilience Plan, EnergyMed will focus on the ecological transition giving a fundamental contribution towards the transition to renewable energy sources to make mobility sustainable in favor of the circular economy.
There will be many stands which will see professionals in the sector, companies and associations that focus their activities on energy sustainability as protagonists, as well as Events e conferences .
It will be an unmissable opportunity for professionals in the sector to learn about all the news in the field green, a world in constant evolution.
This post in brief
- 1 The collaboration with Rem Tech Expo
- 2 The large exhibition dedicated to the green sector
- 3 Many conferences and Professional Training Credits
- 4 Special events and initiatives
- 5 Free admission for Napolike readers
- 6 About EnergyMed
- 7 Anti-Covid rules
The collaboration with Rem Tech Expo
This year's edition sees the important thing collaboration between EnergyMed and Rem Tech Expo of Ferrara Fiere. In this way, in the pavilions of the Mostra d'Oltremare in Naples, there will be a sort of event within event and attention will be focused onimportance of land reclamation and recovery through the display of products and services, among the best relating to this issue.
There will also be moments of comparison between institutions, individuals, researchers and companies, always with the aim of finding solutions for the regeneration of polluted territories.
The large exhibition dedicated to the sector green
The pavilions in which EnergyMed will install its stands include a large exhibition parterre of over 8000 sqm with goods and products related to the most important news in the sector green. The topics concerned are:
- renewable energies;
- Home & Building Automation
- electric mobility and all the relative innovations in the field of automotive and charging systems;
- efficiency in the building sector;
- upstream reduction of waste;
- circular economy.
Many conferences and Professional Training Credits
The program also includes numerous congresses and conferences including:
- industry associations;
- research centers;
- system integrator.
In the edition two years ago, the last turning point, there were 20 conferences with over 3000 attendees and this year a high participation is estimated in any case.
The conferences will give Professional Training Credits and will have the purpose of train professionals even more and create greater awareness of the topics covered.
Special events and initiatives
The program also includes many special initiatives and other events, to complete the exhibition area with dozens of stands, to offer one as complete as possible an overview of the following sectors:
- energy efficiency;
- sustainable mobility;
- circular economy;
- sustainable building;
The program is not yet defined, we will update the article when it is.
Free admission for Napolike readers
The ticket for the event costs 10 euros, but i our readers can take advantage of free admission using the following invitation code:
To be able to enter for free, it will be enough
- go on registration page;
- enter the invitation code;
- show the barcode received at the turnstiles, either via smartphone or by printing it on white paper
from the 24 26 March 2022
Mostra d'Oltremare, viale Kennedy 54
- Thursday and Friday from 9.30 to 19.00
- Saturday from the 9.30 18.00
- 10 €
- sector operators and Napolike readers can have thefree admission registering on the site with the invitation code: the invitation code for our readers is NPLIKEM22
- admission not allowed for minors under 21 (except in the context of regularly booked guided tours)
- ANEA - Neapolitan Energy and Environment Agency: Via Toledo, 317 - 80134 Naples - ITALY
- Tel. 081 419528 - Fax +39 081 409957
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Reinforced Green Pass
- FFP2 mask