From Friday 17 June 2022 in Rione Sanità of Naples an appointment not to be missed with FEST, The Theater Festival in Health. In particular, the event will take place in two symbolic places, namely the Cloister of the Basilica of Santa Maria della Sanità and Garden of Miracles.
The new edition of the event is organized by Mario Gelardi, Luigi Marsano and Alfredo Balsamo, and includes a really rich program until Saturday 16 July 2022, with appointments of theater, music, shows, as well as entertainment and games with the collaboration of the Teatro Pubblico Campano, the Nuovo Teatro Sanità and the Teatrini.
This post in brief
Here is the program of events designed for the new edition of FEST, The Theater Festival in Health.
In the Cloister of the Basilica of Santa Maria della Sanità
- 21 pm inauguration of FEST in the Cloister of the Basilica of Santa Maria della Sanità with Peppe Servillo together with guitarist Cristiano Califano with The rest of the week.
- On stage Viviani Sanità - The music of the blind, poetry, music and theater by Raffaele Viviani with Eleonora Fardella, Carlo Geltrude, Davide Mazzella, Davide Mazzella, Gaetano Migliaccio, Gianluigi Montagnaro, Antonio Turco, Carlo Vannini.
- Marco Polo ì, the concert by Alessio Arena together with Arcangelo Michele Caso, Giuseppe Spinelli, Antonio Esposito, Raimondo Esposito and Raffaele Vitiello.
- Titina The Magnificent with Antonella Stefanucci and Edoardo Sorgente.
- Pretend to be healthy by Giorgio Gaber and Sandro Luporini with Andrea Mirò, Enrico Ballardini and "Musica da Ripostiglio", adapted and directed by Emilio Russo
- Ammore is not ammore, 30 sonnets by Shakespeare with Lino Musella
- Tell me about a devoted walk with Isa Danieli
- Così fan tutte with the Ebbanesis, Serena Pisa and Viviana Cangiano
- Wrong sound with Vincenzo Antonucci, Ciro Burzo, Mariano Coletti, Carlo Geltrude and Salvatore Nicolella
In the Garden of the former female boarding school of the Church of Santa Maria de 'Miracoli
- Every day from 17:00 workshops and creative play
- 19:00 pm and 20:30 pm the show Beach types or Lido Baracca
- 19:00 on stage Mushrooms in the city to "Marcovaldo, or the seasons in the city" by Italo Calvino, directed and dramaturgy by Alessandra Sciancalepore
- 20:30 I Teatrini presents The fables of wisdom a show by Giovanna Facciolo from Esopo, Fedro, La Fontaine, with Annarita Ferraro and Melania Balsamo, live percussion by Dario Mennella.
- Like Alice ... a show by Giovanna Facciolo. Following The stories of Kirikù
- 19 hours: 00 Where did the prince charming? with Simona Di Maio and Sebastiano Coticelli, curated by Teatro nel Baule
- 20 hours: 30 The emperor's new suit theatrical adaptation by Ciro Burzo, with Salvatore Nicolella, Mario Ascione, Ciro Burzo and Michele Ferrantino, directed by Salvatore Nicolella.
- Little Riding Hood, the wolf and other stories, directed by Pietro Fenati. Following Rodari Smart a show by Giovanna Facciolo with Marta Vedruccio and Dario Mennella.
- 19 hours: 00 Pulcinella and the mystery of the castle with Vincenzo De Matteo, Virginio De Matteo, Giuseppina Mirra, Domenico Soricelli.
- 20 hours: 30 Pinocchio with three squares! street show dedicated to the fable of Collodi by Pompeo Perrone, with Pompeo Perrone, Maurizio Stammati, Francesca De Santis, Dilva Foddai, Chiara Ruggeri, Margherita Vicario, Marco Mastantuono, Salvatore Caggiari, Elizabeth Stacey, directed by Maurizio Stammati.
How to book
To participate in the shows in the Cloister of the Basilica of Santa Maria della Sanità you will need to make the booking at 3396666426, email [email protected], or to the site Vivaticket, by purchasing the 15 euro ticket.
To participate in the activities and shows in the Garden of Miracles you can book at the following contacts 0810330619, email [email protected]
Information on FEST, the Festival of Theater in Health
From 17 June to 16 July 2022
Shows at the Cloister of the Basilica of Santa Maria della Sanità single place assigned 15 euros
Official site of the Sanità Theater Festival | Reservations at the Garden of Miracles: 0810330619, email [email protected] - Reservations at the Cloister of the Basilica: 3396666426, email [email protected], official site Vivaticket
Image source: Chronicles of Campania