Il Orient Festival achieved an incredible success, but due to the health emergency the new editions have no longer had the opportunity to see the light. Finally the events are resuming and, consequently, the great events like this festival are back.
With traditional music, a thousand colors and above all atmospheres that will transport us to other worlds and also to other eras, the Festival of the East returns to Naples on weekend of 10 and 11 September 2022 and the following weekend, that is 17 and the 18 September 2022.
This post in brief
- 1 Festival of the East 2022 program in Naples
- 2 What do you eat at the Festival of the East?
- 3 Reduced price for those who dress in an oriental theme
- 4 How much does the ticket for the Festival of the East cost
- 5 When does the Orient Festival start?
Festival of the East 2022 program in Naples
For those who have not had the opportunity to participate in the last edition of the festival, perhaps they do not know what this fantastic event can offer, which debuted in our city. There is a long series of events that follow one another during all opening days.
What's at the Festival of the East?
- shows - events are divided into x macro categories
- Traditional ceremonies - ancient Eastern rituals to be discovered in every gesture
- folklore - Sinuous movements, changing colors, distant traditions between sounds and magic
- Exhibitions - memorabilia, objects, dresses and katanas, this and much more to discover
- Bazaar and oriental stands - a labyrinth of precious objects that have made the history of the countries of the East
- Health and Wellness from east to west - an interactive and engaging path able to broaden the horizons of our awareness
- Martial arts festival
What do you eat at the Festival of the East?
Besides the shows, people are definitely interested in flavors offered by this particular oriental festival. She is very rich the culinary offer made available on weekends in September. Specifically you can enjoy:
- Vegetarian cuisine
- Sushi Village
- Eastern Street Food
- Stand of typical oriental restaurants
- A street dedicated to oriental tea
- A street dedicated to spices
- Oriental desserts
- Dried fruit
- Oriental herbal teas
- Free courses and gastronomic tours
Reduced price for those who dress in an oriental theme
Original idea made available by the organizers of the Festival of the East: if you choose to wearing traditional clothing oriental (does not include Cospaly but Kimoni, Hanbok, Sari, Chut Thai) you can pay a reduced admission. To get it, just show up at the cash desks dressed as requested.
How much does the ticket for the Festival of the East cost
Tickets can be purchased conveniently online or at the ticket offices when the Fair opens.
- Reduced price (5 to 10 years): 9 euros
- Full price: 14 euros
Where to buy the ticket for the Festival of the East?
How to purchase:
- Online purchase: available at this link
- Purchase at the cash desks, at the opening of the festival
When does the Orient Festival start?
The Festival of the East in Naples starts on 10 September 2022 and will continue for the following day and for the next weekend. In particular:
- Saturday 10 September 2022
- Sunday September 11 2022
- Saturday 17 September 2022
- Sunday October 18 2022
The times of the Festival of the East
From time to 10.00 20.30