Excellent meatballs, grilled meats, fried fish, strawberries and much more with the festivals in Campania over the weekend from 10 to 12 in May 2019!
In weekend ranging from 10 to 12 May 2019 there are very tasty festivals in Campania that many have been waiting for a long time.
First of all, the Sagra 'a puretta' ra nonna which proposes dishes among the most loved by all, that is based on meatballs prepared according to the recipes of our grandmothers.
A Cardito, however, returns the Strawberry and asparagus festival, while in Pertosa the famous one white artichoke festival, an excellent local product.
Finally, in Caposano, comes the Palio del Casale with the donkey race and very good street food.
Here are the festivals in Campania for the weekend.
2019 strawberry and asparagus festival in Cardito
New appointment with the festival of strawberry and asparagus 2019 in Cardito: scheduled tastings at the stands, between music and fun!L'11 and the 12 Maggio 2019 will be held, as by now by tradition, the Strawberry and asparagus festival in Cardito, in the province of Naples.
White artichoke festival of Pertosa 2019 with excellent dishes to taste
XXV edition of the White Artichoke Festival of Pertosa 2019, in the province of Salerno: scheduled tastings and culinary tours!The 3, 4, 5, 11 and 12 May 2019 will host the Artichoke Festival in Pertosa, a municipality in the province of Salerno.
Sagra 'A purpett ra nonna 2019 in Scisciano with menus based on meatballs and music
The appointment with the festival 'A purpett ra nonna 2019 a Scisciano with a menu based on meatballs and folk music11 and 12 May 2019 Will be held at Scisciano, in the province of Naples, the fifth edition of the festival 'A purpett ra nonna, a unique opportunity to enjoy an entire menu made with meatballs prepared according to the Neapolitan tradition. To accompany the event there will also be Neapolitan music and dance performances.
Dumpling Festival in the 2019 pignatiello in Marigliano with lots of tasty dishes
A Marigliano two days of good food and conviviality with the Sagra dello gnocco in the pignatiello 2019: the proceeds go all to charity.Saturday 11 May and Sunday 12 May 209 a Marigliano, in the province of Naples is held the tenth Gnocco festival in the pignatiello.
On the two evenings scheduled, you can enjoy not only the eponymous gnocco, strictly handmade, but also porchetta, sausage, French fries, hanging caciocavallo, fried pork.
For the thirsty you can water it with wine, beer and various drinks.
Palio del Casale in Camposano: running on donkeys and street food
The famous donkey race is back this year as part of the Palio del Casale in Camposano. The initiative also includes a historical procession with some 300 costumed, but also a street food area and a large grill, as well as fried fish.
Here is the program.
Palio del Casale program
Saturday May 11
- 20.00 hours second regional steet food edition, organized by the participating regions.
- 21 hours: 00 Opening ceremony of the XIV edition of the palio of the farmhouse.
- 21 hours: 30 Ambrogio Sparagna inconcerto
Sunday May 12
- 11 hours: 00 Qualifying competitions (the districts of Camposano challenge each other to decide the donkey that will represent the Campania Region at the International races.
- 12 hours: 30 opening food stands (typical kitchen for all)
- 17 hours: 00 historical parade with all regional and international delegations
- 18 hours: 00 The Palio del Casale. The most famous jockeys in the world compete to win the title of International Champion.
- 20 Hours: 30 mega grilled-fried fish-street foods.
- Evening of popular music and cabaret.