In this weekend of the end of the month there are exquisite festivals and popular celebrations to participate in Campania, in the various provinces of the Region. Ready to satisfy stomach and soul?
From the 23 25 2022 September you can delight yourself with the donuts, pizza, grilled meat, but also with the music of the Tammorra Night in Naples and the Pompei Street Festival.
Here are our tips on what to do.
Cover photo credit: Amirali Mirhashemian
This post in brief
- 1) Wild boar festival in Dugenta: the party is back with many specialties and events until October
- 2) Feast of the zeppola in Sant'Eustachio di Montoro with exquisite tastings
- 3) Ischia Safari dedicated to pizza with 32 great masters from all over Italy and many tastings
- 4) Pompei Street Festival with events on cinema, art, music and photography
- 5) The Night of Tammorra in Naples in Piazza Mercato: returns to the historic location between dances and music