Starting from Friday April 8 2022 and until 1 July, the Sala Scarlatti of the Conservatory in San Pietro a Majella will host a special event with the participation of many instrumentalists and students of the institute.
The program is really rich and provides approx 17 shows that will range from baroque music, to Ennio Morricone, from the romanticism of Schubert to the jazz of the Beat generation, including orchestral performances, performances in duo, trio and quartet.
There will also be a tribute to Ennio Morricone, curated by Nello Salza, which will retrace some of the most famous soundtracks of all time. Do not miss the appointments with the free shows.
This post in brief
All concerts will take place in the Sala Scarlatti of the Conservatory at 18:00 and with free admission, subject to availability. Here is part of the program, for all other appointments consult the official website.
- The Trumpet of the Cinema, Tribute to Ennio Morricone with Nello Salza and the Orchestra of the San Pietro a Majella Conservatory
- Concert for the Easter week, Requiem for Soli, choir, organ, piano and vibraphone
- Ode to Freedom, celebrations of 200 years of Greek independence with the European University of Cyprus Wind Orchestra
- Musical masterpieces of the nineteenth century, with Luca Signorini on the cello, Paola Vitale at the piano
- On the beat generation, jazz music, poetry, vocalese in the New York of the 50s
- Journey into the Baroque, to the baroque violin Marco Piantoni, to the harpsichord Giorgio Cerasoli
- Jazz guitar trio, Pietro Condorelli on guitar, Marc Abrams on double bass, Antonio Romano on drums
- Anton Walter, a Jakobiner between Morzat and Beethoven
- The clarinet sonatas by Jean-Xaviere Lefevre
- Giuseppe Prencipe, a life for the violin
- From Schubert to Brahms: a journey into German lieder music
- The cello between Classicism and Romanticism with the Orchestra of the San Pietro a Majella Conservatory
- in Sala Scarlatti Francesco Pareti at Fortepiano will perform in "The gallant keyboard of Giovanni Paisiello"
- in the Sala Scarlatti, the concert of the string orchestra and soloists of the San Pietro a Majella with Giorgio Cerasoli Cembalo, Lucia Di Sapio Arpa, Giampietro Giumento Clarinetto, Mauro Russo Fagotto, Mariano Patti Director
- orchestra of the San Pietro a Majella Conservatory, Lino Costagliola at the piano and Antonio Maione conductor for the concert “The classical age from Naples to Vienna”.
- at the Sala Scarlatti, Pianoquartet. Violin Mario Dell'Angelo, Viola Piero Massa, Cello Luca Signorini, Piano Salvatore Biancardi.
Information on concerts in San Pietro a Majella
From 8 April to 1 July 2022
San Pietro a Majella Conservatory, Naples
18 hours: 00