A Licola, in the area that was the Magic World, opens to the public Pareo Park, the largest water park in Southern Italy!
Timetables and prices are updated to the 2018 summer.
The 1 ° July 2017 inaugurates a Licola il water park Pareo Park, a space of over 300.000 square meters divided into two areas: an aquatic park and a fun park, the latter active since October. Furthermore, a construction is planned Palazzetto della Musica with 20000 places curated by Mogol, and it will be the largest in the south.
With Pareo Park, whose investment has been of 50 million and rising on the ashes of the Magic World, Campania regains possession of one of its classic summer gatherings. A park that promises joys in complete safety, to spend a day of fun with friends or family.
The attractions of Pareo Park
The water park includes 7 pools and 17 water attractions, including "Anaconda", 4 slides from 12 meters, Suicide bomber, that is a descent of 20 meters, and the fun "Family Rafting and Niagara", descent on maxigommoni. Furthermore, there are hydrants, tube slides and maxi-boats.
Numerous le green areas inside the park, including the lagoon space, an entire play area for children, and vast food and beverage space with 23 activities between bars and restaurants.
There will also be a photographer, a bazaar, an self-service that will prepare up to 3000 meals a day, from the most traditional dishes to Asian and Russian products, one ice-cream shop and fresh fruit, all prepared in new kitchens. The lawn, irrigation system and electrical systems will also be redone.
There will be environmental education paths thanks to UNICEF which supports the project.
Palazzetto della Musica with the direction of Mogol
As explained further in one of our articles, it will be great master and lyricist Mogol to manage what will be the biggest Palace of Music in Southern Italy and that is expected in Pareo Park. Mogol will also follow i music training courses for young artists of the territory and a fine program of concerts and shows will be developed.
Pareo Park prices
Updated 2018 summer.
- weekdays 13 euro | reduced: 10 euro | afternoon: 9 euro
- holidays 16 euro | reduced: 13 euro | afternoon: 10 euro
from 1 to 4 August and from 27 to 31 August:
- whole 13,00 euro
- reduced 10,00 euro
- afternoon 9,00 euro from 14.30
from 5 to 26 August:
- whole 18,00 euro
- reduced 12,00 euro
- reduced 10 euro for all inputs from 14.30
- whole 20,00 euro
- reduced 15,00 euro
- reduced 12 euro 14.30
- whole from Monday to Saturday 13 euro | reduced: 10 euro | afternoon: 9 euro
- Sundays and holidays 16 euro | reduced: 13 euro | afternoon: 10 euro
Always valid promotions
- Children under 1 meter enter free.
- Free admission for 100% invalid. Only the escorts pay.
- The afternoon admission is from 14,30 to 19,00. The adult fee in this range is 8,00 euro from Monday to Friday. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays is 10,00 euro.
- Save 1,00 on every single ticket purchased online.