The appointment is renewed with Malazè in Naples, the ArcheoEnoGastronomico dei Campi Flegrei which was born from an idea of Rosario Mattera with the aim of enhancing the beauty of the area.
In fact, the event, which now takes place every year, will take place in the municipalities of Pozzuoli, bacoli, Monte di Procida, Quarto, Procida Island and part of the city of Naples until 31 October 2022. In addition to the scenic beauty, the focus of the event will be food, social, new digital technologies, design and doing business.
The program will be full of activities that will take place in various places, including wine and oil tastings, workshops, guided tours, workshops and much more. Don't miss your appointments.
Here are some of the scheduled events:
- Lake Averno at 19:30 pm At the table with the Sibyl, Masseria Sardo, presentation of the La Sibilla winery and guided tasting of the most representative wines of the company: 3 whites, 3 reds and 1 Passito. 4-course dinner in combination by Chef Gabriella Barbati of Masseria Sardo. Cost 60 euros. Reservations required: 0818581814 - 3493083243 - mail: [email protected]
- Bacoli at 10:00 Extra virgin olive oil from Campania, Slow food Campania, tasting of Campania oils. Laboratory to learn the first approaches to the knowledge of a quality oil. For info: 3398006902 - mail [email protected]
- Lake Averno at 09:00 GAME, Il Giardino dei Templari - Redhorn, team sports training with an athletic trainer on a treasure hunt with the Sibyl's enigmas. Team awards and refreshments based on natural products. Hours: From 09:00 to 10:30 and from 11:00 to 12:30. Cost per person: € 10,00 per person - € 5,00 for the reserve
- Pozzuoli - Rione Terra at 17:00 Like a Museum, between Myth, Tales and Recent History. Free admission, information: For info: 328 667 0977 - mail [email protected]
- 07:30 departure of Bicycle House, Galleria Principe di Napoli with the Napoli Obliqua event. 60 km round trip itinerary with a circular route and an altitude difference of about 1000 m. Compulsory helmet, mountain bike and / or gravel and familiarity in off-road driving. Cost 30 euros.
- 09 hours: 30 Foraging between volcanoes APS Visit Campi Flegrei - Masseria Sardo, a journey to discover the vegetation present in the Flegrean area. Excursion difficulty: T - Average duration: 3 hours - Length traveled: 7 km - Max difference in height: 110 meters. Clothing suitable for treakking. No shorts. Cost 20 euros per person. For info and booking: cell. 3475507420 - 3208015037 - email: [email protected]
- 10 hours: 00 Procida Port, nature walk in Procida Capitale For vegetable gardens and gardens. Price 5 euros per person. For info and booking: cell. 333.7201311 - 338.8257952 Pierluigi Musto - Roberto Gabriele - mail: [email protected]
- Pozzuoli, Lake Averno, 12:00 All in one barrel at Cantine dell'Averno. Guided tour in a cognitive path of the vineyards and the Averno winery. Cost 45 euros per person. Reservations required: 3334812579 - 3393891866 - Mail [email protected]
- Pozzuoli, Villa Avellino Historical Residence at 09:30 Coffee: Knowledge and Flavors, Napoli Coffee Experience, workshops and screening of the documentary Coffee & Wine, two worlds a documentary. Then there will be a tasting event in which a certificate will be issued. 2 courses of 2 hours 50 euros. Reservation: 3312909949 mail: [email protected]
The complete program of the event is available on official site.
Information on Malazè in Naples
From the 14 31 October 2022
Various places in the Phlegraean Fields
Some free, some for a fee (see the program)
Information about the event
- Where: Napoli
- When: from Friday 14 October 2022 to Monday 31 October 2022