The President of the Campania Region Vincenzo De Luca has decided to extend the measures concerning the obligation to wear a mask, already provided for by a previous ordinance, and to make them last 1 from November to December 31 2021.
The new ordinance resumes that of 30 September which precisely provides for the measures for the prevention and management of the Covid-19 pandemic, measures that include the obligation to wear a mask outdoors and restrictions on the sale of alcohol.
Let's look at them together in detail.
Obligation to wear the mask even outdoors
The ordinance of the Region requires theobligation to wear the mask even outdoors in all those situations where the distance between people is not guaranteed or in moments in which gatherings are formed.
This obligation applies in all non-isolated places such as squares, promenades, urban centers and especially in the evening or in times of crowds. It is also valid in markets, when they are formed queues and queues even outdoors.
Obviously, the obligation always applies also to open public transport such as ships, ferries and boats.
Sale of alcoholic beverages
The following prohibitions are also extended, from hour to hour 22.00 6.00:
- ban on sales with take-away of alcohol in commercial establishments such as pizzerias, bars, chalets, kiosks, pubs, restaurants, supermarkets and wineries;
- prohibition to consume them in public places and open to the public, including the areas in front of shops, villas, squares and municipal parks;
- ban on the sale of alcohol in the vending machines;
- bars, wine bars, small bars, kiosks, chalets, pastry shops, wineries, pubs, ice cream parlors are authorized to sell alcohol only at the counter or tables;
- prohibition of gathering and crowding in public places or places open to the public to consume any food.
Photo source: SkyTg24