The 151 bus has been strengthened to cover the Campi Flegrei - San Giovanni Bar metro line 2 in Naples, closed for 2 days 26 and 27 January 2019.
As we have already reported, the Naples 2 subway line will be closed for 2 days the 26 and the 27 January 2019 due to works in the Piazza Amedeo station, for which the service will be suspended on the Campi Flegrei - San Giovanni-Barra route. For this reason, the company ANM has decided to limit the inconveniences of travelers enhancing the 151 bus service.
In fact, this bus line will carry out the from Piazza Garibaldi to Piazzale Tecchio, and vice versa, with frequency of 15 / 20 minutes.
In addition, the Trenitalia shuttle will also be active between the stations of San Giovanni / Barra and Garibaldi and the EAV company will predispose 5 bus to cover the route Campi Flegrei - San Giovanni Barra.
Alternative means of transport
ANM warns that, alternatively, the following means can be used:
From Piazza Garibaldi
- for Cavour: metror 1 to Museum station
- for Montesanto: 1 metro to Dante
- for Piazza Amedeo: 151 bus to the Riviera di Chiaia or metro line 1 to the Vanvitelli station + the Chiaia Funicular
- for Mergellina: 151 bus to via Giordano Bruno
- for Campi Flegrei: 151 bus (from Piazza Garibaldi to Piazzale Tecchio), Eav bus from the Porta Nolana terminus
From Campi Flegrei
- for Garibaldi bus 151
- for Mergellina 151 or 607 or circumflegrea from the exhibition station in Corso Vittorio Emanuele
- for Cavour 151 up to Acton street + Metro 1 Municipio station to Museum or 151 to Garibaldi + Metro 1 Garibaldi station to Museum
- for Amedeo 151
- for Montesanto Circumflegrea from station Show
- for Amedeo C16 + Chiaia funicular from Corso Vittorio Emanuele to Margherita
- for Montesanto Circumflegrea from Corso Vittorio Emanuele to Montesanto or C16 + Montesanto Funicular from Corso Vittorio Emanuele
- for Cavour 151 + metro1 from Municipio or University stations to Museum
- for Garibaldi 151
From Piazza Amedeo
- er Montesanto funicular Chiaia da Margherita to Vanvitelli + escalators + funicular Montesanto da Morghen or funicular Chiaia da Margherita to Vanvitelli + Central funicular from Vanvitelli to Augusteo
- for Cavour / Garibaldi: Chiaia da Margherita to Vanvitelli funicular + 1 metro from Vanvitelli station to Museo / Garibaldi stations
- for Cavour / Garibaldi Montesanto Funicular to Morghen + escalators + 1 metro from Vanvitelli station to Museum / Garibaldi stations.
- for Garibaldi metro 1 from the Museum
From Garibaldi / San Giovanni
- for Gianturco Metro2 replacement shuttle every 15 minutes.