Friday January 14 2022 there will be one strike of the means of transport ANM, that is meter line 1, Montesanto, Chiaia and Centrale funiculars, bus, tram e trolleybus and the employees will cross their arms for 4 hours. We remind you that the Mergellina Funicular is still closed.
The strike will be there from hour to hour 9.00 13.00 and was launched by the trade unions FILT-CGIL, FIT CISL, UILTRASPORTI, UGLFNA, FAISA CISAL, ORSA.
As with any strike, there are some guarantee periods to ensure at least a minimum number of departures before the start of the strike. We point out that, instead, the Circumvesuviana goes on strike on 10 January.
This post in brief
Metro timetable 1 line
Last races before the strike:
- from Garibaldi: 9.14 am
- from Piscinola: 9.16 am
First races after the strike:
- from Piscinola: 13.56 am
- from Garibaldi: 14.36 am
Bus, tram and trolleybus timetables
Buses, trolley buses and trams will be in service up to approximately 30 minutes before the strike starts. Then, the races will resume approximately 30 minutes after the strike ends.
Chiaia, Centrale and Montesanto funicular timetables
- Last run before the strike at 9.20
- First race after the strike at 13.20
Funicular of Mergellina
The funicular is still closed, for many months now, but the bus service is always active 621 shuttle. It is in service following the same warranty bands as the other buses.
The reasons for the strike
The company goes on strike to request the renewal of the national collective bargaining agreement and the improvement of working conditions, better regulations and also more adequate wage conditions.
We also want to discuss the payment of the performance bonuses that have not been paid and the issues concerning joint leave, agile work, the rolling stock of metro line 1, the Anm points. Plus, there are problems relating to the cleaning of tunnels of metro and funiculars, ticket control, union agreements of 27/06/2019, the minutes of 27/07/2021, the commercial sector, the parking area.
One of the most delicate issues concerns the Green Pass in the workplace.
Update at 9.30
- 𝗠𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗼 𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗮 𝟭: suspended service;
- 𝗙𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗮𝗶𝗮 𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗼: service suspended after the last guaranteed run at 09:20. It resumes with the first race in the afternoon at 13:20;
- 𝗙𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗲: active service;
- Bus, tram and trolleybus: reduced service for partial membership.
Update at 10.40
- They continue to not be on duty la meter line 1 and Chiaia and Montesanto Funiculars which leave at 13.20;
- La Central Funicular is in service;
- Bus, tram and trolleybus I am on reduced duty due to partial employee membership.