Presented the new regulation on urban police relating to the movida by the Department of Security, to accompany him a maxi-amendment that distorts many points.
This post in brief
The new bans on alcohol, music and celebrations (including graduations)
In the new regulation it is foreseen a turn of the screw on the nightlife, with a hand brake pull from 3 to 6 at night.
Here are the suspensions
- Stop the music high at night
- Ban on the sale of alcohol for bars and restaurants from 3 to 6 at night
- No takeaway for drinks in can from midnight
- Prohibition of takeaway for all drinks in glass and glass containers from midnight
- Parties, birthday parties and graduation parties are also prohibited near churches, monuments and historic buildings
What are the risks, what are the penalties?
Severe penalties are foreseen for those who violate these amendments, including the revocation of the license for commercial activities caught in the act.
Turn of the screw even on illegal tables and chairs, for whom illegally occupies public land there is a warning and a subsequent suspension for 3 days in case of relapse.
Obligation for shopkeepers of keep the spaces in front of you clean including pavements up to a radius of two meters.
Hard punch from the administration
In the figure of the mayor, the municipal administration may also issue specific ordinances, lasting 30 days, with the closure obligations for bars and restaurants if there are particular needs of public order. In this case, there will be blocks of the services of these activities from 1 am from Sunday to Thursday and from 2 am from Friday to Saturday, with very high fines that can range from € 500 to € 5000.