The Pomigliano Jazz in Campania 23 arrives at the 2018ma edition, with several concerts that will take place in truly evocative places.
Il Pomigliano Jazz in Campania 2018 it is now one step away from the way. The kermesse canora, now in its twenty-third edition, will be an unmissable opportunity for all fans of a musical genre with sweet and characteristic sounds. There will be events from the 1 ° to the 9 September e 6 from October to 29 2018, with different locations all full of charm and history.
From the crater of the Vesuvius in the historical center of Pollena Trocchia, from the Roman amphitheater of Avella at the Emblem Museum of Terzignowithout obviously forgetting Pomigliano d'Arco, numerous concerts will animate the audience with the presence of musicians from all over the world. The initiative also includes the Green Jazz, ie the project aimed at reducing the environmental impact of each concert thanks to the use of recycled material for the outfits.
The festival is conceived and directed by Onofrio Piccolo and is organized by the Municipality of Pomigliano d'Arco and from Pomigliano Jazz Foundation, with the collaboration of'National Park of Vesuvius, the Mountain Community of Partenio-Vallo di Lauro, Scabec, Legambiente Campania and Istituto Cervantes, in addition to the various municipalities that have chosen to host the events.
The Pomigliano Jazz program in Campania 2018
Saturday September 1th
- 18.00 Hours: concert by the French composer Louis Sclavis and the cellist Vincent Courtois on the crater of Vesuvius. Ticket price: 25 euro.
Sunday September 2th
- 18.00 hours: concert "Characters on a wall" the Louis Sclavis Quartet to the Conetti del Carcavone (Pollena Trocchia). Ticket price: 5 euro.
Monday 3 September
- 20.30 Hours: dialogue by Louis Sclavis with Italian jazz musicians Francesco Bearzatti and Giovanni Guidi at the Palazzo Mediceo in Ottaviano. Free entry.
Wednesday 5 September
- 20.30 hours: performance by Ecletic Duet, followed by the Baustelle concert with the Neapolitan Jazz Orchestra conducted by Mario Raja, at the Roman Amphitheater of Avella. Ticket price: 25 euro stalls, 20 euro tiered.
Thursday September 6
- 20.30 Hours: concert "The Origins" with Tony Esposito and the participation of Antonio Farao, Palazzo Caravita in Sirignano. Free entry.
Friday September 7
- 20.30 hours: concert "Core / coração" by Maria Pia De Vito at the Museo Emblema di Terzigno. Free entry.
Sunday September 9th
- 20.30 Hours: Roberto Gatto meets Daniele Sepe in Piazza Mercato - Museum of Memory (Pomigliano d'Arco). Free entry.
Saturday October 6
- 20.30 Hours: recital "Le parole note" by Giancarlo Giannini, with music by the saxophonist quartet Marco Zurzolo at the Teatro Gloria in Pomigliano d'Arco.
Wednesday October 10
- 20.30 Hours: concert by the Spanish singer and trumpet player Andrea Motis with his quintet at the Teatro Gloria in Pomigliano d'Arco.
Monday October 29
- 20.30 hours: concert of the Aziza Quartet, with Dave Holland, Chris Potter, Eric Harland and Lionel Loueke, at the Gloria Theater in Pomigliano d'Arco.