The heat in Naples has finally arrived! And with the arrival of high temperatures the only solution is to go to the sea. Yes but where?
Although Naples overlooks a beautiful promenade and the beaches are not lacking in the city nor in the Phlegrean coast (Here a selection of the best beaches in Naples and its province), some prefer the pool to the sea and sand.
This is why, especially in recent years, the opening of bathing facilities in the city, equipped with swimming pools, solarium, showers, areas dedicated to children, saunas, spas ...
In short, everything you need to accommodate the Neapolitans, but also tourists, and in general those who do not have the opportunity to move from where they live or simply love the tranquility of the pool compared to the sea.
Below is a list of pools located in Naples and its province divided by area, with useful information and price details.
Before going to the centers, we advise you to contact them to book and ask for information.
This post in brief
- 1 Vomero swimming pools
- 2 Fuorigrotta swimming pools
- 3 Posillipo pools
- 4 Frullone pools
- 5 Giugliano swimming pools
- 6 Fusaro swimming pools
Vomero swimming pools
Jemming Idro Panoramic Exclusive Club
The club Jemming it is a real oasis of relaxation immersed in the green of the Aminei Hills, from which you can enjoy a wonderful view of the Gulf of Naples. The structure is of recent construction and offers customers swimming pools, halls for ceremonies, a restaurant, a lounge bar and a playground.
The "bathing" area contains a solarium and 2 swimming pools (one in the adults area and one in the children area), with a garden equipped with deck chairs and umbrellas in which to relax and take a tan.
The structure also has a restaurant / pizzeria area and a grill where you can have lunch.
Jemming also organizes aperitifs starting from 19.
- Full day (9-18) from Monday to Friday: whole 15 euro | children 10 euro
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 20 euro
- Afternoon (13:30 - 18) from Monday to Friday: 13 euros
- with White Card 20% discount
- the price entitles you to a bed
- umbrella 5 euros
Information: 081 770 1281 - 379 1176768 | Facebook page | Email
Address: Via del Serbatoio, 10, Naples (Google Maps)
Neapolis Sporting Club
The splendid complex located in the ancient rural village of Due Porte all'Arenella includes: outdoor swimming pools, heated mini-pools with hydromassage, turkish bath, playground and even an educational farm. Sara open every day from 8:30 to 18:30, with the possibility to buy the beds directly online on the official website. This year, in compliance with the anti Covid rules, for the purchase of the ticket it is also necessary to give your personal details and self-certify whether the people with whom you enter are or are not subject to compliance with the social distancing measure.
- Full price list on the official site of Neapolis.
Info and reservations: [email protected]; 081 7702898; 334 7813150
Address: vico Molo alle due Porte, 18, Naples
Fuorigrotta swimming pools
Olympic swimming pool of the Mostra d'Oltremare
The swimming pool is open every day from 8 July to 30 September from the 10.00 19.00.
- 5 entrances:
- whole 55 euro
- reduced under 14-over 65 40 euros
- conventions 45 euros (company identification badge required)
- 10 entrances:
- whole 100 euro
- reduced under 14-over 65 70 euros
- conventions 85 euros (company identification badge required)
- 20 entrances:
- whole 180 euro
- reduced under 14-over 65 130 euros
- conventions 150 euros (company identification badge required)
- whole day:
- whole 13 euro
- reduced under 14-over 65 9 euros
- conventions 11 euros (company identification badge required)
- mid-day, time slots 10.00-14.00 and 14.30-18.00
- whole 9 euro
- reduced under 14-over 65 7 euros
- conventions 7 euros (company identification badge required)
- whole day
- whole 18 euro
- reduced under 14-over 65 13 euros
- mid-day, time slots 10.00-14.00 and 14.30-18.00
- whole 11 euro
- reduced under 14-over 65 9 euros
Reservations required: specific page of the site | at the number 0817258075 | to the email [email protected]
- I cross via Marconi, which is the only pedestrian entrance
- Viale JF Kennedy 54, where there is paid parking.
Bay of the Green Rocks
This enchanting location is located within the Villa Fattorusso complex, nestled in the splendid hill of Posillipo, between Villa Rosebery and the Scoglione di Marechiaro. There reservation is mandatory.
The Villa hosts events and receptions, but also allows bathing to the public at the Bay of the Green Rocks which includes a tufaceous structure with sunbeds by the sea, a panoramic terrace with two seawater pools, one for adults, one for children, a panoramic garden area next to the swimming pools for sunbathing and relaxing, and a pergola terrace that houses the bar-buffet restaurant area. There is also a bar service for sunbeds, hot showers and undressing.
Use of headphones is mandatory. Hours: 8.00-17.00.
- Weekday admission: 20 euros (Adult admission + cot) | children 7 euros (from 3 to 11 years)
- Admission on holidays: 25 euros (adult admission + cot) | children 9 euros (from 3 to 11 years)
- Cot or deckchair: 5 euros weekdays - 7 euros holidays
- Pillow: weekdays 5 euros - holidays 7 euros
- Parasol: weekdays and holidays 5 euro
- Headphone: weekdays and holidays 2 euros
Afternoon admission - Monday to Friday from 13.30pm to 17.00pm
- Entrance + cot € 12
- Entrance for children (from 3 to 11 years) 4 euros
Full price list on the official website of the Bay of the Green Rocks.
Info and reservations: 388 7713988 | [email protected]
Address: Via Posillipo 68, Naples
Acquachiara swimming pool
The Acquachiara company will organize the summer season in its structure Frullone, located in via Marco Rocco di Torrepadula.
There are in this Frullone structure an outdoor pool, a solarium, pool bar, gym, dining area and internal parking. For a summer of bathing, sun, relaxation, aperitifs, music and events.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday:
- daily admission: 12 euros | under 12: 8 euros
- children up to 3 years: free
- 10-entry card: 100 euros
- 10-entry card (under 12): 70 euros
Opening hours: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
Information: 0817406060 | [email protected] | Official website
Address: Via Marco Rocco di Torrepadula, 101 - Naples
Giugliano swimming pools
Il Karibù club it is located at Giugliano in Campania, and is a recreational complex equipped with Swimmingpool for adults, of various depths, and a swimming pool for children, with water slide and waterfall, completely surrounded by greenery, among tropical plants. On an English lawn there is the solarium area and for the little ones a play area, with swings, springs and slides.
Among the various services offered an African style gazebo bar / restaurant, a DJ console, disco, pool table and table football.
Hours: 9.30 18.00-
- adults: 12 euro daily with sunbed, umbrella and free parking - 3 euro discount in the afternoon from 13.30pm
- children up to 10 years 8 euro daily - 5 euro afternoon
- children 0-3 years free
- Sunday adults 15 euros | children up to 10 years 10 euros
- free parking
Info and reservations only for Sunday: 3384345459. From Thursday to Saturday you can write to book, wait for written confirmation | Facebook page | Email
Address: Via San Francesco a Patria, 208, Giugliano in Campania
Fusaro swimming pools
The beautiful beach club Nabilah located on the Roman beaches behind Lake Fusaro, it is one of the meeting places of the Neapolitan nightlife in the summer season, with its disco on the beach and its refined outdoor lounge restaurant. During the day, however, it is very elegant seaside structure dedicated to all those who want to relax by the pool lying comfortably on a bed, served by the staff of Nabilah.
Two twin pools, music, sea and fine sandy beach decorate the location, where you can spend the best summer days until an aperitif at sunset, and the prices are not even high!
Only Saturday and Sunday until the end of July, open every day from August. Entrance to the swimming pool is for adults only:
- Sunbed on the beach € 15,00
- Sunbed by the pool € 20,00
- 2 sunbeds plus 1 umbrella (only on the beach) € 40,00
- Island up to 4 people € 130,00 which includes: 1 large bed, 1 sofa, 1 bottle of prosecco, 1 lunch table and fruit skewers
- children up to 5 years free
Reservations are required. Hours: from 10.00 to 18.00.
For information see the official website of Nabilah or the official page on Facebook
Info and contacts: 081 868 9433
Address: Via Romana Beach, 15, Bacoli (NA)