Alibus for Capodichino Airport
What is Alibus?
The alibus service is a special ANM line that was born to connect Capodichino airport with the historic center of Naples, until you reach the Central Station and the Port. Starting from the port, the line stops in Piazza Garibaldi, in Porta di Massa and in the Molo Angioino/Beverello, concluding its run at the Maritime Station, near Piazza Municipio. In the reverse direction, you need to add the Varco Pisacane stop before Garibaldi.
The things you need to know
- The alibus timetables are not always the same. In summer, summer time applies, while in winter, winter time applies
- The alibuses are almost always punctual
- The ticket must be stamped on board
- Departures are from the airport, port and Piazza Garibaldi
- It is possible to purchase tickets on board without surcharge, but only if there are places available
- The journey from the Port and vice versa takes about 35 minutes, but depends on traffic and time
- The journey from Piazza Garibaldi and vice versa takes about 20 minutes, but depends on traffic and time
- You can buy a digital ticket through the Unico App
|Departures from||First Departure||Last departure|
Complete time table
For complete timetables we always recommend referring to the ANM website, so as to be updated on any changes.
Alibus timetables from Capodichino Airport
How much does the Alibus cost?
The price of the Alibus is fixed regardless of the route you travel and is valid for a single journey, therefore when you get off the vehicle you will need a new ticket to get back on. TIC tickets cannot be used.
Cost of ticket: €5
Where can I buy tickets for the Alibus?
The ticket can be purchased at:
- authorized resellers (tobacconists, newsstands, bars) near the Capodichino Airport, the Central Station and the Port of Naples,
- at ANM Point centers,
- by the driver directly on board (without surcharge and payment by credit card and debit card is allowed) if there are seats available,
- on the Gesac website,
- to the automatic ticket machines inside the "Arrivals" terminal of the airport,
- at the cash desks of the Silos car park in Capodichino,
- via the Giranapoli app.
List of physical resellers of Alibus Tickets
|Airport||Sun Store Tabacchi Capodichino Airport|
|Garibaldi station||Bar Bellavita Corso Garibaldi, 85; Ticket Office/Ticket Office A.Ir. Garibaldi Square; RITA Box Piazza Garibaldi Int. Railway Station Ss.; Newsstand/Newsstand Piazza Garibaldi Int. Railway Station Ss.; Giancar – Station. Anm Piazza Garibaldi, 44; Tabacchi/Tobacconist's Piazza Garibaldi, 48; Tobacco/Tobacconist's Piazza Garibaldi Int. Station Ff. Ss.|
|Porto||Atlantis Srl Molo Beverello;|