Born from an idea of the physicist Vittorio Silvestrini, Remote Future is the Science Festival, a now traditional event that has been taking place in Naples for several years, in particular thirty-seven. For this year the appointments will go from 22 to 27 November 2022.
The activities scheduled for the 2022 edition will be welcomed by City of Science and will have the theme as a common thread Balances, which takes inspiration from some phrases of great personalities, among these is that of the great scientist Albert Einstein, or:
Life is like riding a bicycle: if you want to stay balanced you have to move.
The events will take place even remotely and that will be all free of charge. But let's see the program in detail.
This post in brief
Here are some of the scheduled events. The complete list can be consulted on Futuro Remoto official site.
- Balances and changes: 3D printing of foamed and non-foamed artifacts
- riCreo Equilibri: The thousand faces of chemical equilibrium and its unsuspected relationships with pandemics, nanotechnologies and more
- Marine protected areas: a balance to be preserved
- Photovoltaic yes, but where?
- AQUAE. The future is in the ocean
- Everything is connected
- AAA.. looking for a home on the red planet
- The balance in the ecosystem
- Beastly detectives
- Construction and structural safety
- How hot, Monsieur Fourier
- The climate balance of the planet Earth
- Healing in space.. solutions within reach of the astronaut
- How do they do it? Playback Stories
- The earthquake: a phenomenon that restores balance
- Balance between climate and benthos
- Mathematics and problem solving
- Space (Future)
- Health in balance
- Our sense…of balance
- The city and the prison: going inside and going outside
- Equilibria: would you cook a dessert with an explosive powder?
- Light in the eyes
- Crime scene investigations
- Idea Saturday
- What stuff are you made of? Come and analyze your body
- Interculturality at stake
- Environmental disclosure with the Greenopoli method
- Color diagnosis
- Equilibrium and Brownian motion
How to participate
To participate in the events scheduled for Futuro Remoto it will be necessary to register booking on the official website the event you want to attend. Admission is free.
Information on Remote Future in Naples
From the 22 27 November 2022
Information about the event
- Where: City of Science, Naples
- When: da Martedì 22 novembre 2022 a Domenica 27 novembre 2022
- Price: the event is free