From Wednesday 15 September 2021 Sara enhanced surface service in Naples with more bus rides and more numerous vehicles in circulation in conjunction with theopening of schools.
The school lines, according to the ANM program, provide 10 lines, 50 more buses e 400 ran extra. Therefore, the enhanced offer includes dedicated buses, including S lines useful for connecting with the main schools of the city. These will be the first to be activated from 15 September. All the other lines that are currently under construction will also start from 20 September.
In general, the lines involved in this program are: S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, 606, 650, 673, 680, 682, 684.
This post in brief
The timetables and routes of the school lines
The buses for the enhancement of the service will be active from Monday to Friday.
Active from September 15th:
- S3: Plain-Corso Europa-Via Caravaggio
- S4: Plain-Via Terracina-Piazzale Tecchio (M2)
- S5: Plain-Vomero (M1)
Active from 20 September
- S1: University of Monte Sant'Angelo-Piazzale Tecchio (M2) -Via Cinzia
- S2: Bagnoli (M2) -Piazzale Tecchio (M2) -Via Cinzia (University) -Vomero
- 606: Scampia (M1) -Piazza Carlo III-Piazza Garibaldi (M1)
- 680: Scampia (M1) -Piazzale Tecchio (M2) -Via Cinzia (University)
- 650: Garibaldi-Museum-Hospitals (M1)
- 682: San Pietro a Patierno-Calata Capodichino-Piazza Carlo III
- 684: San Pietro a Patierno-Piazza Museo (M1) -Piazza Dante (M1)
For more detailed timetables and routes, consult the ANM website.
Photo source: Municipality of Naples