The Mostra d'Oltremare will be open until 01.00 at night for the whole summer. Inside, info on specific days and times for subscribers and non-subscribers
UPDATE: from November 2014 times and entrances to the Island of the Passions have changed, read the our dedicated article to know all the information.
La Mostra d'Oltremare of Fuorigrotta, now renamed Island of the Passions, is increasingly becoming a meeting point and entertainment not only for the inhabitants of the neighborhood, but also for residents of other areas of Naples.
The whole area is a great place to relax, walk, jog, ride a bike or simply have fun with the busy schedule of events that entertains the public every weekend. Its strong point, however, is certainly the fantastic show of the Fontana dell'Esedra, which with its plays of water, lights, colors and music it fascinates anyone who stops to observe it.
For these reasons, for thesummer 2014 the Mostra d'Oltremare will observe new closing and opening times, which will allow them to be used until after midnight.
New timetables, prices and admissions
- inputs they will be only those of via Terracina and P.le Tecchio, subscription monthly will always be available at the modest sum of 5 € e daily admission it will cost 1 €.
Hours for subscribers
- Every day from 07.00 to 01.00 at night. Last entry at 00.00.
- 5 euro monthly subscription price.
Schedules for non-subscribers
- Tuesday to Saturday from 18.00 to 01.00 at night. Last entry at 24.00. On Monday non-subscribers will not have the opportunity to enter.
- Sundays and bank holidays from 10.00 to 01.00 at night. Last entry at 24.00.