Via Chiaia is a central street in Naples located in the homonymous district that, along with Via dei Mille, is one of the streets of the Shopping most elegant in the city.
The road was intended for the connection of the city with the Campi Flegrei. Until 1782 was also characterized by the presence of one port, called di Holy Spirit, of Chiaia or Romana.
Along the way the following buildings are present:
- the Church of Sant'Orsola in Chiaia
- the Church of Santa Caterina in Chiaia
- Palazzo Cellammare
- Bridge of Chiaia
- the Sannazzaro Theater
- the Pizzeria Brandi (where pizza Margherita was invented in 1889)
- i Spanish neighborhoods (which offer beautiful and characteristic views)
Information on Via Chiaia
How to get:
- Address: Via Chiaia - 80132 Naples
- R2 bus e C25: San Carlo-gallery Umberto I - Studio Muto | Metro L1: Toledo station
Via Chiaia in NaplesVia Chiaia is a central street in Naples located in the homonymous district that, along with Via dei Mille, is one of the most elegant shopping streets in the city.