This post in brief
For the 2020 New Year's Eve in Naples the Municipality has issued an ordinance with a particular traffic device for prohibitions and one-way streets!
On the occasion of the celebrations to welcome the new year to be held in Piazza Plebiscito and on Waterfront of Naples the city issued a special ordinance, with a special traffic device for New Year's Eve 2020.
Here are the ordinances to regulate traffic
From 18.00 pm on December 31st 2019 and until discontinued needs on January 1st 2020:
A) Establishment of the ban on vehicular transit, with the exception of emergency vehicles, rescue and law enforcement vehicles:
- in the roadways of Piazza del Plebiscito in front of the Prefecture and the Commiliter
- in via Vittorio Emanuele III and via S. Carlo, from the intersection of the branch for the left turn from piazza Municipio to piazza Trieste e Trento
- in via Solitaria, Piazzetta Salazar, Rampe Paggeria;
- in via Cesario Console;
- piazza Santa Maria degli Angeli, via G. Serra, piazza Carolina, via Monte di Dio, via Chiaia;
- in via Ammiraglio Ferdinando Acton in the stretch between the entrance / exit of the Galleria della Vittoria and via Nazario Sauro;
- in via Santa Lucia in the section that leads from via Chiatamone to via Partenope;
- in via Alessandro Dumas father;
- in via Orsini in the stretch that leads to via Partenope;
- in Borgo Marinari;
- in via Nazario Sauro from the confluence with via Lucilio;
- in via Nardones from the confluence with piazza Trieste and Trento.
- taxi parking in via San Carlo, via Santa Lucia at the confluence with via Partenope and in piazza Carolina;
- of the track and cycle paths in the sections affected by the events.
- of the obligation, for vehicles circulating in via De Cesare, to turn left at the intersection of via Toledo;
- the one-way traffic in via Toledo from the intersection of via De Cesare to that of via Santa Brigida;
- the obligation of vehicles circulating in piazza Carolina to turn left at the intersection of via Chiaia;
- of the parking ban with forced removal in via Cesario Console, from piazza Plebiscito and up to via Santa Lucia.
It is also established that from 1 am on January 2020, XNUMX, until the needs of the same day cease, in case of need for vehicular and pedestrian safety reasons decided by the local police service, there will be a ban on vehicular transit in via Chiatamone except for residents' vehicles directed to driveways, emergency vehicles , rescue and law enforcement.