This post in brief
The EAV company communicates to its travelers that due to some technical problems, there will be variations on the line Naples-Benevento from from the 3 and 4 November 2016.
Specifically, some trains that generally travel this route will be replaced with bus shuttles, but it is not yet known when these replacements will be made.
In fact, already from the 24 October many trains had been replaced by the Angelino company coaches and everything will be in force until further notice.
Below, we list the trains replaced by both the October 24 and the 3 and November 4.
Trains from Naples to Benevento are replaced by buses
The trains replaced by the 24 October and November 3, overall are:
- train 3405 - 06:05 from Benevento C.le to Napoli C.le
- train 3405 - 06:09 from Benevento Appia to Naples C.le
- train 3416 - 17:22 pm from Napoli C.le to Benevento C.le
- 3415 train - 13 hours: 23 from Benevento C.le to Naples C.le
- 3415 train - 13 hours: 27 from Benevento Appia to Naples C.le
- 3412 train - 15 hours: 25 from Naples C.le to Benevento C.le
The trains replaced by the November 4 will be:
- 3403 train - 05 hours: 27 from Benevento C.le to Naples C.le
- 3403 train - 05 hours: 31 from Benevento Appia to Naples C.le
- 3402 train - 07 hours: 10 from Naples C.le to Benevento C.le
The stations where the buses will stop during the journey will be the following:
- Benvento Appia
- Central Benevento
- Benevento Rione L.tà: height Bar Fragnito
- Tufarwa Valle AC: Tufara v. national - station junction
- S.Martino / Montesarchio: junction station
- Cervinara: junction station
- Rotondi / Parolisi: station junction
- Arpaia / Airola / Sant'Agata: station crossroads
- S. Maria a Vico: station junction
- S. Felice a Cancello: junction station
- Gate: FS station junction
- Naples: Napoli Centrale - square in front of the station at the height of Feltrinelli