The things you need to know
- Metro timetables are not always the same. In summer, summer time applies, while in winter, winter time applies
- Unfortunately, the trains are not always on time.
- The ticket must be purchased before entering the station when passing the turnstiles
- The ticket must be stamped or activated at the turnstiles
- Tickets cannot be purchased on board
- The waiting times are sometimes long
- You can enter with the contactless ticket via TapIn and TapOut (Bancomat, Mastercard, Visa)
- You can buy a digital ticket through the Unico App
- Sometimes closures are brought forward for maintenance
What are the Naples Metro lines?
Subway 1 Line
The line counts 19 stations, 37 the minutes needed to travel the entire route Piscinola - Garibaldi.
Subway 2 Line
The line counts 12 stations, 45 the minutes needed to travel the entire route San Giovanni/Barra – Pozzuoli.
Subway 6 Line
The line counts 4 stations: Mostra, Augusto, Lala and Mergellina on a path of 2.3km.
Naples metro timetables
|Station||Opening Hours||Closing time|
|San Giovanni / Barra||6:20||22:35|