TheEdenlandia It's a big one amusement park of Naples and is located in the Fuorigrotta district. It was built in 1965 thanks to Oreste Rossotto, Alfredo Rossotto, Franco Viappiani, Mazziotti Salvatore, Di Pinto and Cesare Rosa who wanted take inspiration from the large Disneyland theme park made in California only 10 years before.
Il logo Edenlandia was built using a gothic character and choosing, as the main image, a castle around which, a few years later, were added stars, now updated on the occasion of the reopening of 2018.
In the playground are present dozens of attractions that have made the joy of young and old. After a few years of closure due to bankruptcy has been reopened with many new games and the famous staple kiosk.
Among the attractions most loved by visitors are the Old America, the Dragon, the Castle of Lord Sheidon, Dumbo, the Galleon, the Room of Mirrors.
Information on Edenlandia
- Monday to Friday: from 16.00 to 22.30
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays: from 9.30 to 24.00
from the November 14:
- Monday closed
- From Tuesday to Friday: from 16.00 to 22.30
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: from 9.30 to 24.00
- € 1 for the purchase of the card (optional if you already own one)
- € 2 at the entrance that will be added as a credit card
- 2 € / 4 € the single rides that will be downloaded from the credit card
Charging commissions based on the recharged amount:
- Reload € 5,00 + 0,75
- Reload € 10,00 + 1,00
- Reload € 15,00 + 1,50
- Reload € 20,00 + 2,00
- Reload € 25,00 + 2,50
- Reload € 50,00 + 3,00
How to get:
- Address: viale JFKennedy, 76 - 80125 Naples
- Car: bypass A56 exit 10 - Fuorigrotta, continue following the directions | Cumana: Edenlandia stop | Metro Line 2: Campi Flegrei stop and then about 10 minutes on foot
Events and latest news on Edenlandia
Edenlandia in NaplesEdenlandia is a large amusement park in Naples and is located in the Fuorigrotta neighborhood. It was built in 1965 thanks to Oreste Rossotto and Luca Grezio who wanted to be inspired by the large Disneyland theme park in California only 10 years before.
Hours for visitors (updated to 15 November 2018):
- Monday: -
- Tuesday: -
- Wednesday: -
- Thursday: -
- Friday: -
- Saturday: -
- Sunday: -
Ticket price for visitors (updated to 15 November 2018):
- Entrance with card recharge | 2€
- Rechargeable card purchase | 1€