In this weekend that ends the month there are some free events that will make us live beautiful moments in our city.
A Napoli, in weekend from 23 to 25 September 2022, we can participate in extraordinary visits to the Castle of the Egg in normally closed places, to the Night of Tammorra, To pizza party and visit the new one Pier San Vincenzo.
Here are our tips.
Cover photo credit: Egor Myznik
This post in brief
- Cultural events
- 1) Castel dell'Ovo in Naples, free extraordinary openings of normally closed spaces
- 2) Rocco Papaleo al Museo Ferroviario di Pietrarsa con lo spettacolo gratuito Coast to Coast
- 3) Molo San Vincenzo in Naples, guided tours in the new promenade: how to book
- 4) Events at the Maschio Angioino in Naples for the summer with concerts, theater and dance
- 5) The Night of Tammorra in Naples in Piazza Mercato: returns to the historic location between dances and music
- Other events
- 6) Feast of the zeppola in Sant'Eustachio di Montoro with exquisite tastings
- 7) Bosco di Capodimonte: also in September open in the evening
- 8) Pompei Street Festival with events on cinema, art, music and photography
- 9) La capsula del tempo all'Edenlandia a Napoli: teatro, musica, circo e la mitica Delorean