The opening of "At the Ancient Vinaio" a Napoli has generated a wave of enthusiasm among the connoisseurs of the crushed bun. This new venue, which will be built in the heart of Naples, marks a significant step forward for the brand, bringing the number of its locations to 19, spread across Italy and the United States.
Thomas Mazzanti, known for its slogan "Mind how you smoke it!", is the face of this enterprise. He has managed to transform a small family rotisserie into a successful business, with locations spread over several locations Italian and overseas cities.
The announcement of the opening of "At the Ancient Vinaio" in Naples it exploded social networks. Mazzanti admits he was struck by the general enthusiasm, a welcome he described as "incredible and unexpected".
It is not a case that "At the Ancient Vinaio" have chosen Napoli for its new opening. The decision had been in the air for an year and now the time has finally come to make it a reality.
This post in brief
When and where does the restaurant open?
Mazzanti hopes to be able to inaugurate the new venue between the latter mid-September and early October. Regarding the location, the entrepreneur keeps the mystery, only anticipating that he will be in center city, not on the sea.
The history of the place and what you eat
Opened in 1999 in Florence, TheAncient Vinaio has become a point of reference for lovers of Tuscan food, thanks to sandwiches with traditional ingredients and red wine.
This success is due to Mazzanti family, which has been able to combine tradition and innovation, transforming an old winery into an internationally appreciated venue. Its popularity is evidenced by the many positive reviews about TripAdvisor, which attest to the welcoming and familiar environment and the quality of the products.
Thanks to scacciadigusto.it we also know some of the products most famous baked at the Antico Vinaio, here are some:
- The historical crush: sbriciolona and pecorino cream made by us (5€)
- Nutella day: nutella (€6) or nutella and mascarpone (€6)
- The tricolor: beef carpaccio, pistachio cream, stracciatella and chopped hazelnuts (11€)
- Heaven: mortadella, pistachio cream and stracciatella and chopped pistachios (10€)
- Beatrice: beef carpaccio, soft cheese, truffle cream and rocket (11€)
- Fabulous: sbriciolona, homemade pecorino cream, artichoke cream and spicy aubergines (€7)
- Number 1: porchetta, cream of onion and cream of roasted potatoes (9€)
- The boss: raw, semi-aged pecorino cheese, truffle cream and rocket (7€)
- Saint Mark: mortadella, gorgonzola, pistachio cream and dried tomatoes (€9)