Rubens, Van Dyck and Ribera on show at Palazzo Zevallos in Naples in an exhibition of extraordinary beauty with inauguration free admission.
From December 6 2018 7 to April 2019 the exhibition "Rubens, Van Dyck, Ribera. The collection of a prince "reports exceptionally to Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano in Naples, his place of origin, extraordinary works of the seventeenth century of Flemish painters and not only collected by the family of the Colonna di Stigliano princes.
Originality, research and international dimension characterize this unprecedented exhibition that has the flavor of "Return home" of extraordinary works, in the context in which over three centuries ago they were gathered and admired. With the special assistance of Gabriele Finaldi, director of the National Gallery in London, the exhibition is curated by Antonio Ernesto Denunzio with the collaboration of Giuseppe Porzio and Renato Ruotolo.
Wednesday 5 December 2018 will be there the inauguration of the exhibition and, for this occasion, it will be possible to admire the works for free.
Information on the exhibition
When: From December 6 2018 7 to April 2019
Where: Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano, via Toledo 185 in Naples
- Tuesday to Friday at 10.00 at 19.00 (last entry to 18: 30)
- Saturday and Sunday from 10.00 to 20.00 (last entry to 19: 30)
- closing on Monday
- Extension to 20: 00: 8 December, from 26 December to 5 January (excluding 24 December from 10: 00 to 17: 00 and 31 December from 10: 00 to 15: 00)
- 8, 17, 24, 26 and 31 December 2018
- 1 and 6 January 2019
- free entry to the 5 December from 18: 00 to 22: 00
- full 5 euro ticket
- reduced 3 euro
- free for Intesa Sanpaolo customers and every first Sunday of the month
- reservations required for groups and schools.