Subway 2 Line of Naples
La line 2 of the Naples Metro, one of the main arteries of Neapolitan public transport, was inaugurated in 1925 under the fascist regime. At the time known as the FS Metropolitana, Ferrovie dello Stato, which still manages it today, it was the first metropolitan railway section in Italy, despite sharing the tracks with long-distance sections. Since 2009, line 2 has been used exclusively for the Metropolitan service, while since 2014 the line has seen an extension of the terminal which has passed from Gianturco to San Giovanni / Barra.
The line counts 12 stations, 45 minutes to cover the entire route San Giovanni / Barra - Pozzuoli.
The times of the 2 Line of Naples
In service from Pozzuoli From 5:43 to 23:18, with trains on average every 10 minutes, on Saturday mornings every 11 minutes on average, every 18 minutes in the afternoon, and on Sundays every 15 minutes.
In service from San Giovanni a Teduccio From 6: 20 to 22: 35, with trains every 7 minutes, on Saturday morning on average every 8 minutes, every 13 minutes in the afternoon, on Sunday every 15 minutes.
The stops of the 2 Line of Naples
The station has been activated in the far 1925 and is equipped with well 5 rails and 4 docks. In addition to the subway, it includes several regional trains for the Campi Flegrei and Villa Literno.
Bagnoli-Agnano Terme Station
Dating back to the 1927, the airport is located between the district of Bagnoli and the area of Agnano, not far from the former Italsider. Regional trains pass in the direction of Villa Literno.
Cavalleggeri station of Aosta
It is located a few steps from the homonymous deposit and leads to Edenlandia and the Scandone pool. Located in Fuorigrotta from the 1961, the stop is for regional trains to Villa Literno.
Campi Flegrei Station
The station is located in Fuorigrotta by the 1925 and is considered the third largest in Naples, after Napoli Centrale and Afragola. Connected to the Cumana and the 6 line, it is near the Mostra d'Oltremare and the San Paolo stadium.
Its activation dates back to the 1927 in a square at that time named after the homonymous poet. It is located in Fuorigrotta and leads to a bus stop, serving only the 2 line.
The stop is located in the Chiaia district and guarantees interchanges for the port and, precisely, Mergellina. His works have been completed in the 1925.
Entered into service in the 1925, the airport is located in the homonymous square, not far from Via dei Mille and Piazza dei Martiri. It also serves the Funicular and various trains to Castellammare di Stabia, Salerno and Caserta.
The station includes a Funicular stop and is close to the Cumana and Circumflegrea stations. It is located near the Quartieri Spagnoli, Piazza Dante and Via Toledo since 1925.
Created in the 1925, the stop is connected to the 1 Museum Line Station via an underpass with a treadmill. It is located in the homonymous square located in the center of Naples and is not far from San Gregorio Armeno.
It is located in the square of the same name and presents interchanges for the Circumvesuviana, the station of Central Naples and the 1 Line. Its activation dates back to the 1925 and is an important connection node.
The airport was completed in the 1927 and was the terminus of the 2 Line up to the 2014. Connects to the Business Center and provides for the transit of various trains to Castellammare di Stabia, Caserta and Salerno.
San Giovanni-Barra Station
The station exists from the 1909, but it is the terminus of the 2 Line only from the end of the 2014. It is located halfway between the two districts and includes several trains of the Naples-Salerno section.