The beautiful Museum and Real Bosco di Capodimonte in Naples will offer the public the opportunity to visit the structure with Friday evening openings with a special ticket at the cost of only 2 euro.
In particular, for the weekend from 21 to 23 October 2022 there will be several activities not to be missed. That is, a guided tour will be organized A Lume at night organized by the Cultural Association Clouds, then again the drawing workshop edited by Caroline Peyron ei Tales of Beauty, a walk in the Real Bosco di Capodimonte by the Amici di Capodimonte Ets Association, in addition to the performances of the MusiCapodimonte Association.
This post in brief
The exhibitions that can be visited in Capodimonte
Currently, the Capodimonte Museum hosts four exhibitions, which can all be visited with a single entrance ticket. Here's what they are:
- The bronze patriarch of the Caravaggeschi: Battistello Caracciolo (1578-1635) open until November 1, 2022 (Sala Causa, 10-17.30 with last admission at 17.00)
- Savior Emblem open until 30 October 2022 (second and third floor 10-17.30 with last admission at 17.00, Cellaio nel Real Bosco on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10.00 to 17.30 with last admission at 17.00)
- Beyond Caravaggio. A new tale of painting in Naples open until 7 January 2023 (10-17.30 with last admission at 17.00)
- Flavio Favelli. Interior with marble open until November 27, 2022 (second floor from 10.00 to 17.30 with last access at 17.00)
The museum collections will be open on weekends following these times:
- The Farnese Collection, the De Ciccio Collection, the Royal Armory section, the rooms of the Royal Apartment (8.30-19.30 with last admission at 18.30)
- The collection of the Arts in Naples, the Oltre Caravaggio exhibition, and the exhibition Flavio Favelli. Interior with marble, the section of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries on the third floor (10-17.30 with last admission at 17.00)
Saturday and Sunday there will also be a novelty with the piano music of Maestro Rosario Ruggero.
Friday October 21
- 20:00 guided tour At Night Light, a path on the second floor of the Museum to discover the artists who have made light the strong point of their works. From Flemings in Ribera in Stomer. Cost of the visit 7 euros + 2 euros entrance to the site
Saturday October 22
- 11: 00-13: 00 and 15: 00-17: 00 drawing workshop by Caroline Peyron. Each participant must bring cons and loose sheets and 2 sheets in A3 format, a black bic pen, watercolors with water brushes. Reservations are required at: [email protected] by 16:00 on Friday 21 October and participation is free, you only pay for the entrance to the museum.
Sunday October 23
- 10 hours: 00 Tales of beauty, guided tour of art, history and botany. Participation is free with reservations required by 16:00 on Friday 21 October 2022: [email protected]
Information on the weekend at the Capodimonte Museum
Capodimonte Museum and Real Bosco, Via Miano, 2, 80131 Naples NA
- Morning hours from 8.30 to 19.30 (last admission at 18.30)
- Opening in the evening from 19:00, activities from 10:00
- Full day ticket 12 euros | reduced 2 euros
- Evening opening (Friday 21 October) 2 euros, Guided tour by Lume di Notte 9 euros
Image source: Sire Ricevimenti
Information about the event
- Where: Museum of Capodimonte, Naples
- When: from Friday 21 October 2022 to Sunday 23 October 2022, from 10:00
- Full day ticket: €12
- 21 October evening: €2