The Museum San Severo Chapel, also known as the Church of Santa Maria della Pietà or Pietatella, is one of the best known cultural sites in Naples. Inside the structure there are wonderful works of art such as the Veiled Christ di Giuseppe Sanmartino, Modesty by Antonio Corradini and the disillusion by Francesco Queirolo.
The Chapel is also known for the anatomical machines, or two stripped bodies in which it is possible to admire the entire circulatory system and which were commissioned by Raimondo di Sangro.
Saturday September 24th 2022, on the occasion of European Heritage Days, you will have the special opportunity to visit the Sansevero Chapel until 22: 00 and then to make an evening visit. Part of the proceeds obtained from the sale of tickets, in particular 1 euro for each ticket issued, will be donated to the restoration project of the table. Giovanni Balducci "Saint Dominic spreads the Rosary".
This post in brief
How to book a visit
The Sansevero Chapel Museum will be open on Saturday 24 September 2022 from 09:00 to 22:00, with last admission at 21:30. The number of entries is limited, therefore, we advise you to make a reservation online, on official site.
Information on the visit to the Sansevero Chapel
24 September 2022
Sansevero Chapel Museum, Via Francesco de Sanctis 19/21, Naples
- Ordinary ticket 8 euros + € 2,00 booking fee
- FAI members: € 6 + € 2,00 booking fee
- Reduced ticket (children from 10 to 25 years): € 5,00 + € 2,00 booking fee
- Disabled person with companion (two tickets): € 5,00 + € 2,00 booking fee
- Children up to 9 years: € 0,00 + € 1,00 booking fee
Information about the event
- Where: Sansevrero Chapel
- When: Saturday 24 September 2022, from 09:00 to 22:00
- Ordinary ticket: 8€
- Reduced ticket: 5 €
- Members do: €6
- Disabled person with companion: €5