Here's what to do during the Halloween weekend in Naples with tours among witches and ghosts, museum exhibitions and a walk in the vineyard.
In this particular period of health emergency, unfortunately we cannot participate in as many events as we once did, but a Naples there are still many initiatives not to be missed to have fun. In particular, in the weekend in which it falls Halloween, There are also some "scary" tours to join.
Over the weekend from 30 October to 1 November 2020 there are some guided tours of the historic center among witches and ghosts and the inevitable trick or treat for the little ones.
Among the cultural events, the museum exhibitions, which can continue to remain open. To visit, the exhibition on Luca Giordano, the one on Calatrava and the one on Gemito at the Capodimonte Museum, the one on the Estruschi at the MANN, but also the original Digital Siren always at the National Archaeological Museum.
In vineyard of San Martinoinstead, a nice walk with tasting.
Here's what to do on the Halloween weekend in Naples.
This post in brief
- Tours and events
- 1) Halloween in Naples: witch hunt in the historic center
- 2) Halloween in Naples: ghost tour and trick or treat for children
- 3) Halloween in Città della Scienza in Naples: between science and fun
- 4) Halloween in Naples: visit to the Torture Museum and walk to the center
- Cultural events
- 5) What to do on Halloween in Naples during the weekend from 31 October to 1 November 2020
- 6) The Etruscans and the Mann in Naples: exhibition at the Archaeological Museum with 600 artifacts
- 7) The Etruscans and the Mann in Naples: exhibition at the Archaeological Museum with 600 artifacts
- 8) Calatrava exhibition at the Capodimonte Museum: in the Light of Naples
- 9) Luca Giordano on display at the Capodimonte Museum in Naples with over 90 works
- 10) Gemito, from sculpture to drawing at the Capodimonte Museum in Naples
- 11) Evening visits to the excavations of Paestum and Velia with admission to 1 euro
- Other events