Unmissable jazz concerts among the most beautiful archaeological sites of the Phlegraean Fields: the performances of the artists will be visible online!
Starting from March 22, 2021 you can follow beautiful ones Jazz concerts of many artists who have been recorded in the most beautiful archaeological sites of the Phlegraean Fields.
The review was born from the collaboration between theAssociation of social promotion Jazz and Conversation and Archaeological Park of the Phlegraean Fields to give voice to all those events that, due to the Covid-19 health emergency, could not be held in attendance.
Therefore, by connecting to the facebook page or to the canal Youtube of the Association, you will have the opportunity, every 15 days, to follow these concerts. It will be a moment of lightheartedness in the name of music, as well as art and history.
Jazz concerts in the Phlegraean Fields
It will be a new musical and artistic format, AMA - Archeo Music and Arts, in which the music will meet the archaeological and monumental sites of the Phlegraean Fields, in the hope of playing live soon.
There are many places chosen for these beautiful performances, among them are: the Flavian Amphitheater, the Temple of Serapis and the Rione Terra di Pozzuoli. Beautiful places where great artists have played such as Daniele Sepe, Carmine Ioanna, Pietro Condorelli.
The concert program
Here is the program for the Jazz Concerts in the Phlegraean Fields:
- Carmine Ioanna, accordionist, at the Flavian Amphitheater in Pozzuoli
- Eleonora Strino, jazz guitarist at the cd Tempio di Serapide di Pozzuoli
- Marco De Tilla and Virginia Sorrentino, double bass and voice at the Rione Terra di Pozzuoli
- Pietro Condorelli jazz guitar teacher at the Naples Conservatory, at the Castello di Baia and at the Archaeological Museum of the Phlegraean Fields
- Daniele Sepe, saxophonist at the Piscina Mirabilis in Bacoli
- Flo's at the Ancient Roman Baths of Baia in Bacoli