New weekend full of events at the Museum and in the Capodimonte Wood in Naples thanks to a program that includes guided tours, workshops, music and walks, as well asevening admission at the price of 2 euros for Friday 11 November 2022.
The intense program of activities for everyone will start on Friday and will end on Saturday 12 November and, if the weather is favorable, the Bosco will also be regularly open to be able to take relaxing walks even with our 4-legged friends.
This post in brief
- 1 The evening opening of the Museum with live music on Friday 11 November
- 2 The guided tour on Friday 11 November
- 3 Opening of the Church of San Gennaro and del Cellaio
- 4 BiblioApe al Bosco Saturday 12 November
- 5 Walk with the ornithologist Saturday 12 November
- 6 Information on the weekend in Capodimonte
The evening opening of the Museum with live music on Friday 11 November
Friday evening you have the opportunity to pay only 2 euro the entrance ticket and visit all the collections of the Museum from 19.30 to 22.30. It will be wonderful to visit the Royal Apartments, the temporary exhibitions in progress, such as the one dedicated to Caravaggio and the other rooms of the complex.
The temporary exhibitions currently open are:
- Savior Emblem on the second and third floor 10-17.30 with last admission at 17.00 and at the Cellaio nel Real Bosco on Friday, Saturday and Sunday open from 10.00 to 16.00 with last admission at 15.30);
- the aforementioned Beyond Caravaggio. A new tale of painting in Naples. Hours: 10 am -17.30 pm with last admission at 17.00 pm);
- Flavio Favelli. Interior with marble on the second floor from 10.00 to 17.30 with last access at 17.00.
Not only exhibitions, because during the evening we will be accompanied by the piano music of the Master Rosario Ruggiero which will be the background to the performance of the actors of the Arcoscenico Company.
The guided tour on Friday 11 November
Furthermore, thanks to the Le Nuvole association, a guided tour of the works of the Farnese Collection and to the discovery of painters such as Tiziano, Bellini, Parmigianino and many others. Here is the information of the view:
- hours: 20.00
- price: 7 euros in addition to the 2 euros of evening admission
- duration: 1 hours
- Reservations on coopCulture site
- info: [email protected]
Opening of the Church of San Gennaro and del Cellaio
Like every weekend, except for adverse weather conditions, the Church of San Gennaro which for some months has been decorated by the artist Santiago Calatrava, which was also the protagonist of one beautiful exhibition to the museum.
It will also be open on Cellaio with the exhibition Salvatore Emblema.
Both the Church and the Cellaio will be open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10.00 to 16.00 with last admission at 15.30.
BiblioApe al Bosco Saturday 12 November
On Saturday at the Bosco there will be, at the Late Baroque Garden Hemicycle, the BiblioApe of Lib (e) ri to Grow. It is about traveling library who carries books in the streets and squares. It is suitable for children and the whole family and also offers workshops and many activities to discover the beauty of reading.
He'll be there from the 10.00 13.00.
Walk with the ornithologist Saturday 12 November
Also on Saturday you can participate in an interesting one walk with the ornithologist Rosario Balestrieri of the Ardea Association that will lead the group to discover theBirdlife del Bosco. We will find out what are the birds that live there and migratory ones just arrived from the northernmost territories. There will be robins, flounder birds, he babies, song thrushes, yellow dancers near the fountains. Instead, the sedentary avifauna is composed of the great spotted woodpecker, the blue tit, the great tit, the treecreeper, and with a little luck, perhaps even some diurnal birds of prey such as kestrel, buzzard and sparrow hawk.
Time: from the 9.00 11.00
Information and reservations: [email protected]
Information on the weekend in Capodimonte
11 and 12 2022 November
Capodimonte Museum and Wood, Via Miano, 2, 80131 Naples NA
opening from 8.30 to 19.30 (last admission at 18.30), but on Friday evening opening is scheduled from 19.30 to 22.30 (last admission 21.30)
- full day ticket 12 euros
- Friday evening ticket 2 euros
- guided tour price Friday 11 November 7 euros
Information about the event
- Where: Museum of Capodimonte
- When: from Friday 11 November 2022 to Saturday 12 November 2022, from 08:30 to 19:30
- Full price: € 12
- Friday evening: €2
- Guided tour on Friday: €7