Surely all the most romantic among us eagerly await her Night of San Lorenzo, which falls on August 10 of each year, and also for this reason 2022 we can't wait to raise our eyes to the sky to hunt for shooting stars.
The ones that we will observe during this magical night come from the Perseids swarm and we just have to go to a fairly dark place or participate in an event organized in ho for the observations of shooting stars.
We will be amazed, captivated by the show. Here are our tips on places in Naples for the best observations and events of that day in the city.
This post in brief
- The best places to observe shooting stars
- 1) By the sea
- 2) Virgilian Park
- 3) Belvedere of San Martino
- 4) Naples waterfront
- 5) Night of San Lorenzo in Naples, at Lido Gallo to see the shooting stars
- Other events in the city
- 6) Tutankhamun - Journey to eternity at the Castel dell'Ovo in Naples with original finds
- 7) Salvador Dalì - Luce, the Master's Treasures on display in Vico Equense between sculpture, jewelry and fashion
- 8) At the Mann in Naples on show the photos of Sorrentino's It was the hand of God
- 9) Dalì and Hitchcock exhibition in Naples: Spellbound arrives in European preview
- 10) Manga Heroes at MANN: what to see at the exhibition that blends Japanese with local antiquity
- 11) Outdoor cinema in San Sebastiano al Vesuvio with Agorà: film, theater and music
- 12) Events at the Maschio Angioino in Naples for the summer with concerts, theater and dance