Also for this year the long-awaited appointment with Open cellars in Campania, the special event organized by Wine Tourism Movement who turns 30.
A special milestone that will be celebrated Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 May 2023 with a series of initiatives and appointments scheduled not to be missed.
And so, all lovers of good wine and more will be able to participate in this event, having the opportunity to taste good wine, visit the cellars and Wine Companies of the Campania region by discovering all the curiosities about wine production process. There will be concerts, art exhibitions, shows and much more.
This post in brief
The companies that adhere to Cantine Aperte in Campania
Here are a few of companies who adhere to Open Cellars in Campania:
- Aminea Winery, Contrada Santa Lucia SS400 Castelvetere sul Calore Avellino. Information: 0827 65642
- Feudi di San Gregorio, Locality of Sorbo Serpico Avellino. Information 0825 986683
- Tenuta Cavalier Pepe, Via Francesco de Sanctis, 83040 Avellino. Information 0827 73766
- Farms The Revolt 1812, Contrada Rivolta, Torrecuso Benevento. Information 0824 872921
- Montserrat 1973, Contrada La Francesca snc Benevento. Information 0824 565041
- Simone Giacomo Winery, Via Curtole, 82037 Benevento. Information 320 776 1637
- Bosco de Medici, Via Antonio Segni, 41 Pompeii, Napoli. Information 081 8564040
- Cantina del Vesuvio Winery, Via Panoramica 65 Trecase Napoli. Information 081 5369041
- Mainardi estate, Salerno. Information 0828 189 7465
The list of the wineries participating in the event is continuously updated, for this we invite you to consult the official page of Cantine Aperte in Campania. To participate the reservation required it can be done directly in the cellar.
Contacts and information
Official website Cantine Aperte in Campania | Instagram page MTV Campania | Information: Segreteriamtvcampania@gmail.com
Information about the event
- Where: Campania
- When: from Saturday 27 May 2023 to Sunday 28 May 2023