Also for this year the special appointment with Stay in Naples, the summer review that will take place from 9 to 16 August 2023 at Piazza del Plebiscito. This will be its third edition and will be full of events between concerts and shows, all for free.
The exhibition is promoted by the Municipality of Naples and is part of the events organized for the project Naples City of Music directed by Lello Arena.
Piazza Plebiscito will be transformed into a real open-air theater, welcoming 3000 seats. Guests will attend in 8 days to well 24 shows, which will be divided into afternoon, twilight and one evening.
To participate in the free shows you just need to book at link on the official website of the Municipality of Naples.
This post in brief
Afternoon shows at 19:00
- Dance show The world of the invisible dedicated to Falcone and Borsellino
- Concert Giovanni Block & Masnada
- Rock concert by Kiwi-Cave
- Concert of the young singer-songwriter Hannibal
- Live in Walter Ricci
- Vesuvius, or Carmine Lauretta, with a mix of Neapolitan songs and r'n'b
- Concerto Peppoh
- Nicola Caso concert
Twilight and evening shows at 20pm
- Introductory show Humble but honest Performers – Tour 2000/3000, comedy-musical show by Nino Frassica and Los Plaggers Band
- Introductory show Rostocchi and Performers – Terroni is born by Paolo Caiazzo
- Introductory show C'era una Smorfia – Concert by Foja with Valerio Jovine
- Introductory show I mean – La Nina concert with Clementino and Big Mama
- Introductory show San Gennà! There is a need for a theater – Comedy show by Rosalia Porcaro
- Introductory show And the actors? They're already there – Concert by Maria Nazionale
- Introductory show The end of the world in 80 chords – Unedited show by Roberto Colella with Lello Arena
- Introductory show If we have to play, give us a sign - Comedy show by Vincenzo Comunale with band