La Campania, famous for its rich gastronomic culture, hosts several festivals offering a wide variety of local specialities. This weekend, many festivals are held in various towns in Campania, offering visitors the opportunity to immerse yourself in the culinary tradition of the region. from traditional desserts to craft beers, passing by specialty salty, these festivals are a true paradise for lovers of good food. Let's find out together some of the festivals scheduled for this weekend.
If you love them homemade beers, you can enjoy a wide selection of these drinks with a unique taste. Local breweries will offer you high quality products, expertly crafted by the master brewers in the area. For the greedy, the festivals offer a great variety of traditional sweets that will conquer you at the first taste.
For flavor lovers salted, the festivals in Campania offer a wide choice of typical local products. You can enjoy smoked bacon, typical cheeses such as pecorino cheese, together with broad beans, ingredients that will immerse you in the local gastronomic traditions.
This post in brief
- 1) The Beer Festival in Sarno: craft beers and street food
- 2) Festival of Zeppola in Sant'Eustachio di Montoro
- 3) The Bacon, Broad Beans and Pecorino Festival in Airola (Benevento)
- 4) The omelette festival is back in Montaquila: the programme
- 5) Cantine Aperte in Campania, visits and tastings among vineyards and cellars
- 6) The International Street Food stops in Montecorvino Pugliano (Salerno)